PDA

View Full Version : Going to New Melones, CA 8/26

rlivingood
08-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Anyone from the Don Pedro trip or others in Northern CA up for meeting at New Melones in Angles Camp, CA? We will be in the Big Oak loop 100 and 102 of the Glory Hole camp ground Friday through Sunday.

If you plan on being up there drop my and say hi or let us know.

Rod

flyinryn
08-23-2005, 02:24 PM
I will be up there on my bach party.

We are renting a houseboat and heading out of the same place will be there friday midday and heading home late sunday night.

Stop by and get a beer.
we should have a just a couple on friday probably not so much on sunday.

RYAN

Will have a 92 prostar and a 92 gray, black and red sanger.

rlivingood
08-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Cool. We will look for you for a quick one. Maybe my buddy and I can escape the kids and the wife for a beer :-) We have a 2004 Prostar black and white 209.

jmyers
08-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Rod hey we are looking to attend the 3rd trip I will be busy for the first two! Have a great time up there and keep me posted for end of Sept. :D

flyinryn
08-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Cool
See you out there.

rlivingood
08-24-2005, 01:53 AM
Rod hey we are looking to attend the 3rd trip I will be busy for the first two! Have a great time up there and keep me posted for end of Sept. :D

Hey Jeff, will do. Hope the summer holds until you're done with the business trips. Was a great time traveling around at Don Pedro with you guys.

Look forward to hooking up with the boys on their party weekend for at least a beer this weekend as well. Wish I'd taken a houseboat out for a bachlor party (well might have been hard to get some "entertainment" all the way out on the boat if you know what I mean :-)

Rod

rick s.
08-25-2005, 07:07 PM
will be at New Melones for Labor day weekend. Staying at the Angels Inn. My blu/white maristar 210, a black/white 'bu, and a big old red cobalt.

rlivingood
08-29-2005, 02:09 PM
Flynryn, hope you had a great party. We ran into a friend with a house boat and didn't make much of the water outside the confines of the house boat. Well we did manage to get our morning ski pulls and then have a little fun. See the picture of Lauren and I on the CWB surf board.

We won't be back up to the lake until the 9/12 weekend. We try to avoid Labor Day (as well as 4th of July and Memorial Day as they are just too busy for holidays)

We should be back up there again on 9/26.

Rod

jmyers
08-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Rod, looks like it was a great trip. Hope we will see you on the trip in late Sep. I will try that surf board with Josh that looks like a great way to get him in the water! Keep me posted on the trip. :D

rlivingood
09-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Well, it's touch and go for this weekend. We had our September rain yesterday and normally get a "Indian Summer" of hot weather a few days or week after that rain. Looking at the weather it might only be in the mid-80s. Think Ann and the kids are out for sure. I have a buddy that is going if I want to go and a friend that has a house boat on the lake that may be there as well.

So look for a post Friday about our intentions. If we don't go this weekend then we probably for sure go next. If I'm lucky, we'll head up there this weekend (boys trip) and then next weekend as well (family trip and warmer weather I hope).

Rod

rlivingood
09-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Well it is for sure now. We are not going this weekend :-( We are looking real hard about heading up there next weekend (first weekend of October)

rlivingood
09-29-2005, 11:46 PM
We will be up there for sure. It seems like Angels Camp is going to have a busy weekend. We will be staying at the Angles Inn Motel. No camping for us this weekend, but skiing, swiming, and sleeping. Light packing and light work for Rod :)

Not sure how many skiers will be there, but Hewy Lewis and a big Bass fishing gig will keep the town busy. Just hope those bass fisher are on the lake so we can scoot into the water and not wait for days.

Jeff, if you get this we'd love to see you guys up there. We will launch out of Glory Hole.

Weather looks like it will be 90 or so. Will let folks know about the water on the other post, but either way it will be better than 50/50 (water/air) for sure.

Rod