PDA

View Full Version : You have to love Texas!

Brian B
06-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I would have done the same thing. Had this happened in California they'd be trying this dad for murder!

http://www.khou.com/home/Sheriff-Dad-kills-daughters-alleged-attacker-158450735.html

LYNRDSKYNRD
06-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Thank God the father was there to protect his child. Justice was served.

JD6
06-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Yep, that's swift justice there. Wish someone would've done that to Sandusky too before he hurt all the kids he did.

thatsmrmastercraft
06-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Chalk one up for the good guys. I wonder what he hit him with? If I had a young daughter, I would want to keep the weapon he used handy.

scott023
06-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Swift justice is right. Didn't cost the state anything. Just how it should be done.

03 35th Anniversary
06-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Gotta Love Texas!!!

DooSPX
06-12-2012, 03:37 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/12/texas-district-attorney-to-present-beating-death-case-to-grand-jury-after-probe/

If the guy did indeed try to molest the ranchers daughter, being beat to death with an object is getting off easy! :mad::mad:

The father should be awarded a medal!

DooSPX
06-12-2012, 03:44 PM
If the guy did indeed try to molest the ranchers daughter, being beat to death with an object is getting off easy for that sick SOB!

The father should be awarded a medal! This is how you handle things, NOT... "oh, its not right to do that to a child... here is a sign you have to have in your yard. have a great day" OR "he didn't know what he was doing! Give him a break, he is a minority! the father is racist!"

Instead, follow this mans example and save american's tax dollars and do the job yourself!

Granite_33
06-12-2012, 04:09 PM
As the father of an 8 year old girl, I can't say that I would kill the man...that would be too easy on him. Instead he would be rendered useless for the rest of his life, simply sitting there in his wheelchair, watching the days go by. I think thats more fitting.

The punk in the civil rights group should be ashamed of himself. “But you cannot summarily execute him, even though I can understand the anger he would have.” WHA? Unless you are the father of that little girl or have a girl that has been assaulted, James Harrington, you do not understand, nor will you ever understand that moment and that situation. Hopeless Punk.

Please, spare me any more of the bleeding heart types that always say....."well, I can totally understand why that happened...BUT......"

milkmania
06-12-2012, 04:10 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/12/texas-district-attorney-to-present-beating-death-case-to-grand-jury-after-probe/

If the guy did indeed try to molest the ranchers daughter, being beat to death with an object is getting off easy! :mad::mad:

The father should be awarded a medal!

James Harrington, director of the Texas Civil Rights Project, an Austin-based nonprofit group, questioned the father’s decision to “summarily execute” the alleged molester without due process.

“Assuming it’s true that this guy was molesting the daughter, and we don’t know what exactly happened at this point, he would then have the right to defend [her], and hit him enough to have him stop,” Harrington told FoxNews.com. “But you cannot summarily execute him, even though I can understand the anger he would have.”

Without specific knowledge of the case, Harrington said he was “surprised” that the girl’s father had not been already charged.
Harrington continued: “The question is: When does it move beyond self-defense?”

wasn't Mr. Harrington's daughter, was it!:mad:

aquaman
06-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Glad the Dad saved the Great State the time and expense of dispensing justice to the guilty.

DooSPX
06-12-2012, 04:39 PM
wasn't Mr. Harrington's daughter, was it!:mad:

darn right it wasn't. If it were my daughter, beating the man would be too easy... "How about we play a game of pain you sick SOB!"

19_Skier
06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Chalk one up for the good guys. I wonder what he hit him with? If I had a young daughter, I would want to keep the weapon he used handy.

I heard this story on the radio on the way to work this morning, they were saying he beat the guy to death with his bare hands. Every father's worst nightmare, glad he got to him before the girl was hurt.

milkmania
06-12-2012, 05:49 PM
I heard this story on the radio on the way to work this morning, they were saying he beat the guy to death with his bare hands. Every father's worst nightmare, glad he got to him before the girl was hurt.

if this would happen more often, the problem would solve itself and go away.

tex
06-12-2012, 05:51 PM
That's the way we roll!

Kyle
06-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Alright everyone.... This right here is why this country doest need some liberal in office the next term. As a Texan I can not even begin to think about having my rights taken away for society to be fair and peaceful and everyone has "Feeeeeeelings" horse chit...

The rancher had every right to peter roll that guy to death.

For you guys who think Texas has no rules.......well we kind of do.

You can shoot anyone in your house. If they run out or run away then they are off limits even on your front lawn if they are fleeing then don't shoot. If they are trying to harm you in the front lawn then open fire. You can carry a loaded pistol in your vehicle without permit. (permit is for carrying on your person). You can not beat someone to near death and leave them physically or mentally challenged on purpose, so playing the pain game is frowned upon let's say, but if he dies while playing the pain game it's kinda grey but more than likely going to slide.

I like the way I can protect myself and my family as Texas law has not completely gone overboard like some states. If we have this communist SOB re-elected then situations like this would leave the individual who protected his family in more trouble than the criminal.

DO NOT RE-NIG!!!!

aquaman
06-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Alright everyone.... This right here is why this country doest need some liberal in office the next term. As a Texan I can not even begin to think about having my rights taken away for society to be fair and peaceful and everyone has "Feeeeeeelings" horse chit...

You can shoot anyone in your house. If they run out or run away then they are off limits even on your front lawn if they are fleeing then don't shoot. If they are trying to harm you in the front lawn then open fire. You can carry a loaded pistol in your vehicle without permit. (permit is for carrying on your person). You can not beat someone to near death and leave them physically or mentally challenged on purpose, so playing the pain game is frowned upon let's say, but if he dies while playing the pain game it's kinda grey but more than likely going to slide.

I like the way I can protect myself and my family as Texas law has not completely gone overboard like some states. If we have this communist SOB re-elected then situations like this would leave the individual who protected his family in more trouble than the criminal.

DO NOT RE-NIG!!!!

Well put, and also some of the reasons many people are leaving the liberal states and moving to Texas....(the legal variety).

2RLAKE
06-12-2012, 07:15 PM

DO NOT RE-NIG!!!!

AMEN BROTHER ... completely agree ... all 'bama will do in a 2nd term is to take away every right he can and try to weaken the USA

milkmania
06-12-2012, 07:16 PM
*snip*
You can not beat someone to near death and leave them physically or mentally challenged on purpose, so playing the pain game is frowned upon let's say, but if he dies while playing the pain game it's kinda grey but more than likely going to slide.

in other words...... pick your battles and finish what you start:headbang:

ted shred
06-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Now there is more air available for decent people to breathe.

DooSPX
06-13-2012, 12:15 PM

DO NOT RE-NIG!!!!

I 100% agree Kyle!

pmkkdx
06-13-2012, 12:28 PM

DO NOT RE-NIG!!!!

AMEN!!!

mzimme
06-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Kyle, Missouri is a lot like Texas when it comes to defending yourself. We're allowed to carry in our cars, have castle law in place (which includes your vehicle), can open carry with no permit, etc.

It's nice being able to protect ourselves... not worrying about some a$$hat behind a desk trying to "protect" you while taking away our freedoms. Screw those guys. I'm with you, lets not RE-NIG this year. People need to have some common sense.

It's not even about protecting yourself, but spreads so far down the line. The idiot wants to create jobs, yet introduces a cap and trade tax on small manufacturing business' that power American industry. It hinders the companies here in the US since they can't pay people .10 an hour, and eventually can't compete with the likes of China, Indonesia, etc. What happens? Jobs are overseas. Seriously... fvck our current "president". He's nothing but figure of hollywood at this point.

Kyle
06-19-2012, 04:05 PM
The damn liberals are making this into a bigger situation than what it is. This rancher is now going to have to go to a grand jury trial over killing a man who had his pants around his ankles and was raping his 5yo daughter. This is total bull chit.

This country is going straight to He||

I can't even believe this. The liberals are saying that the rancher should have pulled the rapist off and that is it and beating the man was taking he situation of "stopping the act" too far. Pretty soon this country will come to stopping horriable acts like this "please stop raping my daughter. I know you have feelings but it is not right for you to rape her and she is clearly trying to get away from you. Please just stop and go home"

I don't understand how anyone normal could take the guy who got killed side.

The liberals have ruined this nation.

aquaman
06-19-2012, 04:14 PM
The damn liberals are making this into a bigger situation than what it is. This rancher is now going to have to go to a grand jury trial over killing a man who had his pants around his ankles and was raping his 5yo daughter. This is total bull chit.

This country is going straight to He||

I can't even believe this. The liberals are saying that the rancher should have pulled the rapist off and that is it and beating the man was taking he situation of "stopping the act" too far. Pretty soon this country will come to stopping horriable acts like this "please stop raping my daughter. I know you have feelings but it is not right for you to rape her and she is clearly trying to get away from you. Please just stop and go home"

I don't understand how anyone normal could take the guy who got killed side.

The liberals have ruined this nation.

Kyle....you cannot understand them because they are not normal........Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Brian B
06-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

True story!

gweaver
06-19-2012, 06:43 PM
So much for the hope that racism is fading in this country. Somehow, I would have expected more of this forum than racist remarks like 're-nig'. I'm disappointed. Way to stoop to the lowest common denominator, folks.
That being said, I do fully support the gentleman in Texas who offed the rapist.
G

TRBenj
06-20-2012, 09:01 AM
So much for the hope that racism is fading in this country. Somehow, I would have expected more of this forum than racist remarks like 're-nig'. I'm disappointed.
Pretty sure what youre calling a racism problem is actually a spelling problem.

Definition of renege (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/renege)

Philscbx
06-20-2012, 09:39 AM
If we have this communist SOB re-elected then situations like this would leave the individual who protected his family in more trouble than the criminal.
DO NOT RE-NIG!!!!I'm on the same page 110%.
How this happened still shocks me as to just how blind stupid the Country of mostly the younger 30ish voted this Commie in here w/o one note of History all but erased.
And they Don't Care - what the he=ll?

Lady sitting next to me during lunch at the bar - almost got out of control.
When the only reason she voted for him was the healthcare - nothing else mattered.

Myself, I wasn't that clear on the Liberal slant - but this is even way left beyond that.
When I spent a lot of time in East central Europe & Sweden, then the crap started to come to light.

It's simply out of control by the so called Liberal Judges in Sweden.
In one case - a simple farmer kills a wolf that was killing his stock of animals -
He goes to prison.

On the same page of newspaper - a kid was repeatedly raped - and the sentence isn't one day in jail.
Then they wonder why some Judges have limited life span.
More than just this Country is going all to Hell.

The scary part - and this was listening to one of the top level Prime Ministers of England,
He stated that they tried to change it back to the way they used to have it - and it was too late / too costly once the Libs messed it up far too long.

And we have this guy making split second rules/signing bills into congress w/o voting -
Oh Boy, he's not wasting any time to muck it up.

gid
06-20-2012, 09:47 AM
I dont like that we only have two people to pick from - I dont want to vote for either. By the time the primaries came to TN Romney had it in the bag. I feel like my vote is usless.

gweaver
06-20-2012, 01:49 PM

I'm not sure I can let it go as a spelling issue. The double entendre is certainly not lost on me. While I respect the right of people to have intelligent (albeit one-sided) discourse on the President's policies and decisions, the fact is that nationally, conservative voices have, over the last four years, made an issue of his race/origin. His race has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to lead. If race is a factor, we should be questioning the ability of white, Anglo-Saxon people (or even men in general) to lead this country, because after all, all previous presidents have been white. Perhaps the problem is us?

kgrove
06-20-2012, 01:57 PM

Not a spelling error. "Don't Re-nig" is from an anti-Obama bumper sticker sold online. In interviews the people selling the bumper sticker claim it is based on the word renege, but it's pretty clear from what they say that is not true... If it were, you would just have the bumper sticker say "Don't Renege" as it even has the same number of characters (including the dash). Some of the sites selling the bumper sticker also have bumper stickers with Obama portrayed as a monkey, but I'm sure that's just because they think Obama hasn't come down hard enough on animal rights, correct.

No... Let's not sugar coat this one. It was a racist comment. He didn't invent it, but is repeating it. I'm saying this as somebody who would vote for a great many people before I'd vote for Obama. It's embarrassing when people use purely racist arguments to support the same side I and many others arrived at with deep thought. Not calling them out doesn't help - it makes it look like anyone who votes against Obama is racist. Don't cover this up and make excuses for it.

milkmania
06-20-2012, 01:59 PM
UPDATE:
GOOD NEWS......
Father who beat daughter’s alleged attacker to death won’t be charged

A grand jury in Texas has decided not to indict a father who beat to death a man he found allegedly sexually abusing his young daughter.
"Under the law, deadly force is justified to stop a sexual assault," Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn said on Tuesday at a press conference announcing the grand jury's decision. "All the evidence presented by the sheriff's department and the Texas Rangers indicated that was in fact what was occurring when the victim's father arrived at the scene."
more:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/father-daughter-attacker-beat-death-texas-151942957.html