PDA

View Full Version : New Member and question about posters

eileenb
06-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi,
My name is Eileen and I just joined your board. We have a 2009 ProStar 214 and LOVE it.
I have 3 young children (5, 6 and 9) who love it too. My two oldest started skiing at 4 years old, wakeboarding at 8 years old. Now they want their rooms decorated with a "waterski/wakeboarding theme". I was able to borrow 2 of the old "feel the pull" posters and scan them to reprint posters. The ones I have are the Lawnmower and Grocery cart.

If anyone is wanting these posters I could upload them somewhere since I already spent hours scanning and digitally reproducing them. It takes a while since I did high resolution and had to scan sections at a time.

Also, if anyone has any of the other old posters I would love to get a copy. I would even pay for you to ship it to me, i would scan it and ship it back. The lady in the train would be awesome for my daughter and the wakeboarding ones are cool too.
Thanks for adding me to your board!
Eileen

thatsmrmastercraft
06-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Welcome to Team Talk. Great idea on the posters.

Sodar
06-11-2012, 04:29 PM
I have all the posters, but they are mounted on foam backerboard and would be difficult to ship. If you cannot find anyone to help you out, let me know and we can work something out.

broncotw
06-11-2012, 04:41 PM
I would be interested in obtaining a copy of these posters....

carlsonwa
06-11-2012, 04:41 PM
I have wanted this poster for quite some time!

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/wayne_carlson/priorities.jpg

thatsmrmastercraft
06-11-2012, 04:44 PM
My favorite old poster.

eileenb
06-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I have all the posters, but they are mounted on foam backerboard and would be difficult to ship. If you cannot find anyone to help you out, let me know and we can work something out.
Thanks- let's see if anyone has them that would be easier to ship!

mark g
06-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Eileen welcome to the board i'm sure you and the family will love the boat been looking for the lawn mower poster for ages with not much look, any chance of a copy to print off, can't remember the grocery cart one, many thanks

Mark@msgarnett.fsnet.co.uk

eileenb
06-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Eileen welcome to the board i'm sure you and the family will love the boat been looking for the lawn mower poster for ages with not much look, any chance of a copy to print off, can't remember the grocery cart one, many thanks

Mark@msgarnett.fsnet.co.uk
Hi Mark,
Are you in the UK? I was thinking if anyone wanted one I could upload my digitial file to a website that would allow people to order the print - like a Shutterfly or Snapfish. I could upload it and share the folder, then anyone can go and order a print.
If you are in the UK, then you can tell me a website to upload to and I am happy to do it!
Of course, if anyone else has some posters, I can do the scanning and digitally put them together and then make those available too!
I hope some others will share what they have.
Eileen

Double D
06-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Welcome. I have this poster that was already electronically provided to someone else on TT for poster printing. The TIF file is 25 meg. Let me know if there is any interest and I will dig further.

Ironhorse
06-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Double D I would appreciate a copy of the file.

Thanks!

Double D
06-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Double D I would appreciate a copy of the file.

Thanks!

You have a cloud spot I can send you a 25 meg file?

eileenb
06-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Welcome. I have this poster that was already electronically provided to someone else on TT for poster printing. The TIF file is 25 meg. Let me know if there is any interest and I will dig further.

I'm interested in it!
I can set up an ftp site for you to upload it to if that helps.
Eileen

eileenb
06-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I can set up an ftp site that we can share the password and login. Then anyone here can get the posters.
I can put mine out there too!

milkmania
06-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I can host the files on server, if needed..... I've got 200 gig space and have only used 21 gig of it :(

Double D
06-11-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm interested in it!
I can set up an ftp site for you to upload it to if that helps.
Eileen

Sure, PM me or let us know the username/password and the file is yours.

eileenb
06-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Sure, PM me or let us know the username/password and the file is yours.
Hi,
I set the ftp up and PM'd to you.
If anyone else wants to login in to get files, just let me know.
I can also put my 2 files out there for the posters i have.
Eileen

carlsonwa
06-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Hi,
Eileen

I am interested. Can you pm me ?

Thanks!
Anyone have a higher resolution version of that "priorities" poster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double D
06-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Hi,
Eileen

The file is uploaded. I am interested in the poster files you have as well. Thanks!

coz
06-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Hi and welcome :wavey:

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm258/cozaz/MC82.jpg

eileenb
06-12-2012, 12:01 AM
The file is uploaded. I am interested in the poster files you have as well. Thanks!
Double D,
I just uploaded both tif and jpg versions of the files to the ftp.
You can download from there.
Thanks for the file!!
Eileen

brucemac
06-12-2012, 12:13 AM

does anybody have this one?

mallees
06-12-2012, 02:24 AM

I have 2 of them, first one is at our cabin on the river and the other is in my study. I got them from Jim @ BAWS a few years ago. He was kind enough to ship them over to Australia for me. I would guess they are the only ones in the country.

MattsCraft
06-12-2012, 05:54 AM
You have a cloud spot I can send you a 25 meg file?
Try out www.yousendit.com (http://www.yousendit.com) free for a single upload and address.

mayo93prostar
06-12-2012, 07:00 AM
I bought three from Jim@BAWS a couple years ago; Priorities (truck at shack), lawnmower, and guy in business suit on city street going around fire hydrant. I have not seen the grocery cart one. eileenb, can you post smaller pictures of the two you have on here? I may be able to send the two you do not have as long as you send them back. I will PM you.

SkiDog
06-12-2012, 08:26 AM
On a SLIGHTLY different note, I found this guy who can make personal posters out of digital pictures that you send him. I sent him pics of my sons baseball team mates to do posters for each player, as a year end gift. He does INCREDIBLE work! So if you have any pics of your kids and wanna get a poster made up, this is the guy! He's got tons of samples on his website. I don't think hes ever done a skiing one, but it would be cool!
http://www.pictureman.me/
http://www.pictureman2.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=martystrange&gallery_id=181241&curpage=2

eileenb
06-12-2012, 11:35 AM
I bought three from Jim@BAWS a couple years ago; Priorities (truck at shack), lawnmower, and guy in business suit on city street going around fire hydrant. I have not seen the grocery cart one. eileenb, can you post smaller pictures of the two you have on here? I may be able to send the two you do not have as long as you send them back. I will PM you.
Hi,
That would be great if you can send me what you have. I will definitely send them back. I have a UPS account so i can give you a UPS label to send them. Also, i will make all the posters available for everyone.
Let me put some pictures out here for you.
Eileen

eileenb
06-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Here are the 2 posters I have.
I have already set up an ftp site and put them out there. Also Double D has put his poster on the ftp.
So anyone who wants these 3 can PM me for the login info.
Eileen

eileenb
06-12-2012, 12:02 PM
On a SLIGHTLY different note, I found this guy who can make personal posters out of digital pictures that you send him. I sent him pics of my sons baseball team mates to do posters for each player, as a year end gift. He does INCREDIBLE work! So if you have any pics of your kids and wanna get a poster made up, this is the guy! He's got tons of samples on his website. I don't think hes ever done a skiing one, but it would be cool!
http://www.pictureman2.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=martystrange&gallery_id=181241&curpage=2
Wow- this guys posters are great! I think I might use him to do one with pictures of my kids. Thanks for the link.
Eileen

mark g
06-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Hi Mark,
Are you in the UK? I was thinking if anyone wanted one I could upload my digitial file to a website that would allow people to order the print - like a Shutterfly or Snapfish. I could upload it and share the folder, then anyone can go and order a print.
If you are in the UK, then you can tell me a website to upload to and I am happy to do it!
Of course, if anyone else has some posters, I can do the scanning and digitally put them together and then make those available too!
I hope some others will share what they have.
Eileen

Yes eileen I'm in the uk, will try to find a upload place for you, in the meantime thank you for the FTP site the files look cool, just need to get them printed out high res and framed.

Thank you for excellent job :worthy::worthy:

eileenb
06-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Yes eileen I'm in the uk, will try to find a upload place for you, in the meantime thank you for the FTP site the files look cool, just need to get them printed out high res and framed.

Thank you for excellent job :worthy::worthy:
Hi Mark,
If you were able to download from the ftp I sent you then no need to file an upload place.
Enjoy!
Eileen

eileenb
06-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi all,
I have received quite a few requests for the ftp info. I'm glad so many people are interested and that I can share the work I have already done.

A couple people thought the ftp site was a link to get the files. It is an ftp address and you need to use ftp software to get it. If there is only one or two that cannot use ftp I can send you a yousendit file. If there are a lot of people, I will put the files on an unpublished page on our company website. The ftp is much easier for me so let's see how it works for all of you.
Also, you can do ftp in Windows Explorer and you could google how to do it.
Let me know if you cannot get it to work.

It will be great if we can build a library of the posters online that people can get. I am happy to do that digital work if the posters are sent to me.
Personally, I would really appreciate it because I would like the posters for my kids. But after I do the work, I am happy to share them.
Thanks,
Eileen

onejdgreen
06-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi all,

It will be great if we can build a library of the posters online that people can get. I am happy to do that digital work if the posters are sent to me.
Personally, I would really appreciate it because I would like the posters for my kids. But after I do the work, I am happy to share them.
Thanks,
Eileen

Eileen you are absolutely amazing!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy: These are going to look awesome in my mancave!! :toast: The only other poster i have is in rough shape and would love to have a digital copy to get it reprinted as well any others that are out there. Once again THANK YOU for doing the work and letting me enjoy them. I feel like a little kid again!!! :woohoo:

eileenb
06-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Eileen you are absolutely amazing!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy: These are going to look awesome in my mancave!! :toast: The only other poster i have is in rough shape and would love to have a digital copy to get it reprinted as well any others that are out there. Once again THANK YOU for doing the work and letting me enjoy them. I feel like a little kid again!!! :woohoo:
Thanks so much- I'm so glad everyone is happy to get these.
Actually, i can touch that poster up if you want to send it to me. I can get rid of all the crease lines and then my digital copy will look better than the original.
If you want to send it to me, you can pick up a poster tube somewhere and UPS it to me.
I have a UPS account if you need me to do a label for you.
Eileen

eileenb
06-12-2012, 09:29 PM
A few of you have asked me about printing the posters. I am testing Snapfish right now. If you have a Meijer store any where near you, an 11x14 is only $4.69. I am picking them up tomorrow and will let you know how the quality is.

They also have pick up at Walmart, Walgreens and Duane Reader. This way you don't have to pay shipping.
If the quality is good, I can share the link where i uploaded them and others can order from the website and pick up near you.

Thanks,
Eileen

SkiDog
06-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Wow- this guys posters are great! I think I might use him to do one with pictures of my kids. Thanks for the link.
Eileen

Eileen, here's one he did for me of my son. He did the whole team. EVERYBODY raved over them! IF you do indeed use him, please tell him Eddie Wildsmith sent you. Thanks!

eileenb
06-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Eddie,
That is a great poster! I think I will do one for one of my kids when i get enough good pics of them.
Thanks,
Eileen

Double D
06-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Double D,
I just uploaded both tif and jpg versions of the files to the ftp.
You can download from there.
Thanks for the file!!
Eileen

Eileen, those posters are great! I have never seen the grocery cart one. Thanks for sharing and compiling these great posters for others to share theirs.

onejdgreen
06-13-2012, 08:36 AM
I am going to send her my "Own a lake" poster so she can get it on the same ftp site for everyone to enjoy. If anybody else has any to add, let her know...

eileenb
06-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Hi all,
I have uploaded the posters to Snapfish and I picked up 3 of them today at a store near me. I only ordered the 11x14 size since it is for my 6 year old son. His "mancave" is not as big as some of the places you all are trying to decorate! Ha Ha
Anyway, the 11x14 size turned out great and they were only about $4.50 each!

All the original posters are not standard poster/frame sizes. Here are the sizes of the posters I have images of:
No Wake No Spray No Compromise 13.5"x36"
Lawnmower 16"x24"
Grocery Cart 11"x16"

Since they were not standard sizes I added a border to them where i needed to so that I could use a standard frame size.
Since so many of you want the posters, I made them all in 3 standard sizes by modifying the borders. I made a folder for each size (11x14, 12x18 and 16x24) and uploaded them to Snapfish.
Now if any of you that cannot use the ftp want to order them, just email me and I will "share" the folder with you. In order to share it in Snapfish I need to put your email in and they will email you the link to log into it. Don't PM me because then I can't see your email address and I need that.
My email is eileen@importingsolutions.com

A couple people are sending me more posters so hopefully we will all have a good collection soon!
I still really need the one and only of a woman ....the train poster...anyone?
Eileen

treiter
06-14-2012, 12:14 AM
Eileen

these posters are really great. I would love to be able to get them printed. I noticed there is a Snapfish site for us here in Canada, but I have never used this before and I am not sure I understand what I have to do to download them. Can you help?

Tim

eileenb
06-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Eileen

these posters are really great. I would love to be able to get them printed. I noticed there is a Snapfish site for us here in Canada, but I have never used this before and I am not sure I understand what I have to do to download them. Can you help?

Tim
Hi Tim,
Is the Snapfish in Canada a different website? I am not familiar with it.
If you want, email me on my personal email at eileen@importingsolutions.com
You could always set up an account at snapfish and give me the login info. Then I can upload the files into your account.
Eileen

JMann
06-14-2012, 12:27 AM
I would like to get the FTP information. If you could please PM it to me.
Thanks

eileenb
06-14-2012, 12:32 AM
I would like to get the FTP information. If you could please PM it to me.
Thanks
I just sent it to you

treiter
06-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Thanks Eileen. The Snapfish for Canada looks like it is linked to others worldwide. I'll set up an account and then see if you can give me access to the files. If not I'll just give you the account information as you suggested.

Tim

onejdgreen
06-14-2012, 08:36 AM
I printed off the lawn mower and grocery cart yesterday 18x24 on gloss and they are going to look awesome in my mancave!

-V-
06-14-2012, 08:53 AM
can i also get the ftp info please? thanks

eileenb
06-14-2012, 12:52 PM
I printed off the lawn mower and grocery cart yesterday 18x24 on gloss and they are going to look awesome in my mancave!
That is great- you got those printed fast!

eileenb
06-14-2012, 11:06 PM
A couple people have asked me which poster I am talking about so here is a picture of it.
If anyone has it I would LOVE to get a copy.
Thanks,
Eileen

LaRue
06-15-2012, 01:16 PM

thanks for the link. talked to this guy today about buying some posters and he asked how i heard about him. told him through TT and he said, "Oh, yeah, i think i know who you are talking about. Isn't he the guy with a Malibu boat.?" LOL.

jdl xstar
06-15-2012, 01:29 PM
My favorite old poster.

That poster is so ridiculous, its funny.

onejdgreen
06-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Here are a couple more posters that I would love to have. If anyone has one of them and is willing to part with it, let me know! Or if you wouldnt mind loaning them out let me know as well!

eileenb
06-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Here are a couple more posters that I would love to have. If anyone has one of them and is willing to part with it, let me know! Or if you wouldnt mind loaning them out let me know as well!
These are great posters!
I hope more people that have posters will share them. That way everybody can have them. I am willing to host them all on a website for downloading.
Eileen

hondaprlud
06-15-2012, 05:55 PM
can you please send me the FTP info?

Philscbx
06-15-2012, 06:40 PM
I have the perfect wall in the shop office - Many Great Shots I have never seen.
The one in the Rear View Mirror is Great.
I also have Drop Box & Rack Space if anyone needs help.

medicmoose
06-16-2012, 01:44 PM

Those are great posters!!

bbymgr
06-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Can you please send me the FTP info? Thanks!!

jafo9
06-16-2012, 05:45 PM
could i please be included in the ftp info? thanks.

sschnell
06-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Can you please send me the FTP also? Thanks.

oxberger
06-18-2012, 03:41 PM
I too would love this info. Please include me and thank you for what you're doing.

Jim@BAWS
06-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Still a few of the poster left in the PROSHOP

Jim@BAWS
06-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Old marketing brochures from 90s In the case
8.5 x 11

vrsc
06-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Jim, I love the shaving cream poster. I so want that one

Jim@BAWS
06-18-2012, 05:21 PM
Jim, I love the shaving cream poster. I so want that one

Call me tomorrow

Jim 813 996 2297

eileenb
06-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks to Jeff for letting me borrow his "Own a Lake" poster.
I have scanned it and touched it up and it is on the ftp now. Here is a before and after picture.
Eileen

Double D
06-20-2012, 11:22 AM
I have scanned it and touched it up and it is on the ftp now. Here is a before and after picture.
Eileen

Awesome!!

call
06-20-2012, 12:13 PM
This is amazingly timely. I've been doing posters for my kid's lacrosse team. I use posterbrain.com for the prints, and they have been fantastic to work with.

Eileen - I pm'd you requesting the ftp info. I would love to print some of these and hang them up in my man cave!

eileenb
06-20-2012, 01:05 PM
This is amazingly timely. I've been doing posters for my kid's lacrosse team. I use posterbrain.com for the prints, and they have been fantastic to work with.

Eileen - I pm'd you requesting the ftp info. I would love to print some of these and hang them up in my man cave!

Great poster you made!
I sent you the ftp info.
Do you have any mastercraft posters you can share with us?
Eileen

call
06-20-2012, 01:19 PM
I don't have any posters, but I have someone here I'm going to ask about them. I'll let you know if I get my hands on any.

eileenb
06-20-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't have any posters, but I have someone here I'm going to ask about them. I'll let you know if I get my hands on any.
Great- thanks!
Eileen

bturner2
06-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Please add me to the list of those requesting the FTP link. Also what's the best way to get these printed? Thanks!

Ironhorse
06-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Eillen, is there a chance you would be willing to reproduce and sell them to us. I cant get the FTP link to work and would be happy to purchase some of these.

Thanks

LaRue
06-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Eileen

i'm not seeing this on the link.??

Double D
06-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Maybe I can help. Once you open File Explorer, not Internet Explorer, and put in the FTP site address you will see a window with one file and one folder. It should ask you to log in but it doesn't. Here you should Right-Click in this window and click on Log in... Then a window pops up for the username and password that Eileen provided. Then you should see the files and be allowed to download, or upload if you have any.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my wife's old iPad using Tapatalk....

curtish
06-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Eileen, deal me in too, please. Thanks

onejdgreen
06-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Eillen, is there a chance you would be willing to reproduce and sell them to us. I cant get the FTP link to work and would be happy to purchase some of these.

Thanks

Eileen and I have talked about this and dont think MC Corp would like that, just not something that we want to get into. She has talked to MC and they are ok with her touching them up and us reprinting them. The FTP site can be difficult if you've done it. The other option that we have is you can PM me and send me a flash drive and I can put the files you want on there and send it back to you and you can print them.

onejdgreen
06-21-2012, 08:19 AM
i'm not seeing this on the link.??

LaRue-Let me know if you found it or not. It should be there, I downloaded a copy yesterday afternoon.
Jeff

frankster66
06-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Please add me to the list of those requesting the FTP link.

JBrew
06-21-2012, 09:08 AM
I would also like to be added to the ftp link. There are some awesome posters here!

vrsc
06-21-2012, 09:16 AM
please add me. Thank you

eileenb
06-21-2012, 12:32 PM

Thanks
Yes, I would be happy to do this. I need to see where i can get Poster Tubes for a good price.
Can you email me at eileen@importingsolutions.com ?
I need to know what size posters you want and which ones.
I can print them all and ship to you.
Thanks,
Eileen

eileenb
06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Please add me to the list of those requesting the FTP link. Also what's the best way to get these printed? Thanks!
I think the best is for me to print them all and ship to you.
Can you email me at eileen@importingsolutions.com ?
thanks,
Eileen

pmkkdx
06-21-2012, 12:47 PM
those would be very cool to have as posters!!! great idea & job Eileen!!!

eileenb
06-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have an idea on the posters I want to run by all of you.
First, obviously you can see I am not in this for the money....I did this work so I could put these in my son's room. I figured as long as I had done the work I would share it with you all.

It's great to see how many of you are interested in these posters and I hope we can add more to the collection.

A couple of people have asked me if I could print the posters for them and a few people have asked me if I would like to be paid something. I declined the money because I just wanted to share what I had done already.

I am getting a ton of requests for the ftp and files; how to use snapfish, where to print, etc.

How would all of you feel about paying me and I will order them from my Costco account and have them shipped to you? I didn't want to offer this until I printed some there myself and could check the quality. The quality is good and it would save me a lot of time by just ordering them online and having it shipped directly to you.
I have more posters coming to me that will be my originals so I would not have necessarily scanned them because I could just hang them up. But I do want to do it because I know how many of you want them. It takes me about 4 hours per poster so if I got a few dollars
($5 or less from each person) for the work that would be nice. I certainly wouldn't want a lot and I think most would think $5 is fair. Also, this pricing is less than getting them at Snapfish or even Walmart.

Here is an idea for pricing:
12x18 print $10
16x20 print $15
20x30 print $18
This would INCLUDE shipping.

Also, anyone who sends me a poster to scan in I will send a free poster to them.
Does this sound fair to all of you?
Eileen
eileen@importingsolutions.com

LaRue
06-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Sounds wonderful! Count me in.

eileenb
06-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Sounds wonderful! Count me in.
Great- glad you think it is ok.
So if you want me to print them just email me at eileen@importingsolutions.com and tell me which posters you want and what size.
Thanks!
Eileen

Ironhorse
06-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Eilleen - That is great, thanks for doing this. Email sent!

frankster66
06-21-2012, 05:53 PM
I sent you an email

Thank so much Eileen!!

Awesome thing to do.

Jim@BAWS
06-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Sammy Photos

eileenb
06-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Sammy Photos
Cool poster!

Fast50dad
06-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Eileen, thanks for doing this. Email sent.

mayo93prostar
06-27-2012, 04:47 PM
I sent the "priorities with truck and shack" and the "guy in business suit on city street" posters to Eileen this week for her to scan. Another example of something MC should do to market themselves instead of a dealer or individual having to come up with such a great idea. Thank you Eileen.

JDJ_205
06-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Hi Double D, I have a 205 myself. I would like a copy of this poster if possible.

Thank you!

Double D
06-27-2012, 05:13 PM
I sent the "priorities with truck and shack" and the "guy in business suit on city street" posters to Eileen this week for her to scan. Another example of something MC should do to market themselves instead of a dealer or individual having to come up with such a great idea. Thank you Eileen.

Mayo, thanks for your efforts!! I look forward to printing them and hanging them up!!

Double D
06-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Hi Double D, I have a 205 myself. I would like a copy of this poster if possible.

Thank you!

JDJ_205, there are two quick options for you to get the file. (1) Eileen has the file on her FTP site so you can PM her to get the information or ask her to get it printed for you. or (2) if you have a ftp or dropbox location I can upload it there so you can do your own printing. Let me know.

eileenb
06-27-2012, 10:30 PM
I haven't received them yet but as soon as I do I will let you all know. It takes me a while to scan them all in since i have to do it in sections and then piece it all together.
So glad you all like the idea of sharing these posters!
Eileen

onejdgreen
06-28-2012, 08:18 AM
I recieved my original back from Eileen yesterday as well as "NEW" print of it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It looks even better in person! Guys if you have posters, dont hesitate to send them to her, she does amazing work and you will get your original back!

eileenb
07-02-2012, 02:02 PM
I haven't received them yet but as soon as I do I will let you all know. It takes me a while to scan them all in since i have to do it in sections and then piece it all together.
So glad you all like the idea of sharing these posters!
Eileen
Got the posters today and will start working on them!

onejdgreen
07-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Got the posters today and will start working on them!

Awesome!!! Can't wait to add them what you have already done!!

LaRue
07-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Received two posters today and they look great!

eileenb
07-11-2012, 12:13 AM
I just finished up this poster.
Eileen

Kell
07-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Classic! Nice Eileen.

Sent from my iPad 2 3G using Tapatalk

carlsonwa
07-11-2012, 09:03 AM
I just finished up this poster.
Eileen

Is it on the FTP?

eileenb
07-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Is it on the FTP?
Yes, it is

carlsonwa
07-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Yes, it is

I haven't been able to get on the the windows explorer ftp.

I tried sending you an email if you might be able to get me set up with snapfish? Do you have all the photos on there?

my email is wayne.allan.carlson@gmail.com

eileenb
07-11-2012, 01:35 PM
So with a lot of help we have almost all the posters.
The one poster that is still missing is the skier in the rear view mirror.
Does anyone have this one?
Eileen

mayo93prostar
08-31-2012, 12:13 PM
bump this thread.
this is a great idea and hopefully someone will come up with the mirror one.
I have my business suit one back up at work and the priorities one up in the garage after I sent them to Eileen to scan and she sent be back a copy of the lady on train one. also bump so if anyone missed this thread and opportunity to let you know of it. have a safe labor day weekend.

cbryan70
08-31-2012, 12:31 PM
Can you send me the FTP site info please.

Thank you

eileenb
09-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Hope all of you had a great summer!

I was busy having fun in the boat instead of working on posters- ha ha
So now that summer is over I am back at the posters.

I have not heard from anyone about the rear view mirror poster so that is a bummer.
That is a great one.

I am working on a couple more right now and will update you when I have them done.

If anyone has the rear view I promise to take good care of it if you will let me borrow it.
Thanks!
Eileen

bbymgr
09-15-2012, 11:12 PM
Can you send me the FTP site info please.

Stritt
09-16-2012, 04:23 PM
I would like to request access to the ftp site.

I really like the 205 poster from double d.....I can see a spot in the garage for it!

eileenb
09-16-2012, 09:56 PM
I am getting quite a few people contacting me about how to do ftp and saying they cannot get it to work.
Just so you know, this is an ftp site and cannot be accessed through Internet Explorer/Mozilla or another browser.
You will need to use an ftp software. Filezilla is a free one.
Also, I'm sorry but I don't know MAC's so I can't help with that.

You can use ftp through windows explorer (not internet explorer). I think if you google it you will find directions on how to do it.

Eileen

BROUSSARD
09-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Is there another way besides ftp to get the files? i.e. dropbox?

eileenb
09-16-2012, 10:57 PM
You probably could use dropbox but frankly every time I use dropbox it screws up too much on my laptop so i have gotten rid of it.

Can you try FileZilla?

BROUSSARD
09-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Yes, thanks! I thought they didn't have it for Macs.

eileenb
09-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Actually, I have no idea if it works on Mac or not. Someone else here told me they were able to use Mac to get the posters but I don't know how.
Sorry

BROUSSARD
09-16-2012, 11:15 PM
What are the credentials for the ftp?

nauti-dreamer
09-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Hi Eileen.

Just saw this thread for the first time tonight. I'm thrilled cuz I have one of the "priorities" posters from long before becoming an owner.

Excited to see all the poster files you've gathered. Would you mind sending me a PM with the FTP information?
Much appreciated!

eileenb
09-16-2012, 11:26 PM
I was trying to explain to a few people through emails and private messages what I do when I order posters for people but I think these pictures will help to explain it.

When I reproduce the posters I make them the exact size of what they were originally. That is the file I put on the ftp. The problem with them, for those who are trying to do this inexpensively, is that the original sizes are not always standard frame sizes. If you want to frame it then you will pay a lot. You could get a standard frame for about $10 and a custom frame will cost probably minimum of $50- but could be more.

So for all my posters that I have printed, I have modified them. And for a few people that have asked me to order them, I am making them the sizes they want.

For example, the "Priorities" poster is 27"x12". If you try to get this size framed it will cost a lot.
So I changed it 2 different ways. One way was to go to 18"x12" to fit a standard frame. I cut off both ends and moved the words to the right a little as you can see here. The other option is to put more white space on top and bottom to make it fit a larger frame.

The 2nd poster I modified was the "No Wake" poster. The original size is 36"x13.5"- again a custom frame. So I added a top and bottom black border and resized to fit a standard frame. You can see the comparison in the picture I attached.

Hopefully this helps to explain what I am talking about... ha ha.
Eileen

epnault
09-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi-Can someone please share the ftp site with me?
Thanks,
Eric

eileenb
09-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Big thanks to Jerry at Action Water Sports in Michigan. He is our dealer and he let me borrow this poster to scan it in. ( He has an empty frame on his wall!)

Thought you would all enjoy this one!
It the largest poster I have done- 26"x38".
I have uploaded it to the ftp.
Enjoy!
Eileen

blakehardesty
11-08-2012, 08:18 AM
I would love the ftp site info please.

eileenb
11-08-2012, 02:24 PM
I will PM you the info.
Eileen

76S&S
11-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Can I get the ftp info as well?

thanks

park190
11-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Eileen, I sent you an e-mail earlier today; however, if preferred you can PM me. Thanks!

eileenb
11-08-2012, 05:15 PM
I just finished replying to my emails. If I didn't reply could you PM me your email?

corey
11-08-2012, 06:00 PM
We have that 25th Anniversary poster hanging in our lunch room! Classic!

eileenb
11-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I really like it- it has so much in it!

epnault
11-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Can you please PM me the FTP info?

eileenb
11-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Can you please PM me the FTP info?
just pm'd you

Rockymtn
11-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I would like the ftp site info please, I have a 1993 PS 190 and I need that poster :)

eileenb
11-08-2012, 09:51 PM
I would like the ftp site info please, I have a 1993 PS 190 and I need that poster :)

just sent you PM

blakehardesty
11-09-2012, 08:28 AM
YOU ARE AWESOME. Thanks

CruisinGA
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Please PM me the info!

Great stuff!

mzimme
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM
FTP me, please :)

eileenb
11-09-2012, 11:14 AM
For anyone who wants the ftp info can you email me at eileen@importingsolutions.com ?
then I can just forward the email with all the info.
thanks!
Eileen

dmax185
11-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Email sent

eileenb
11-14-2012, 02:31 AM
Just finished this one tonight. It is on the ftp.
Eileen

dmax185
11-24-2012, 07:10 AM
Priorities poster looks awesome thanks for the great work Eileen

Double D
11-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Eileen,

I have now received all seven of my posters! Awesome work and thanks for putting this together!! Cant wait to get them framed and then grovel with the wife to be able to put them up in "MY" basement.....

onewheat
11-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Eileen,

I have now received all seven of my posters! Awesome work and thanks for putting this together!! Cant wait to get them framed and then grovel with the wife to be able to put them up in "MY" basement.....

Nice!

eileenb
11-27-2012, 10:36 PM
So glad they arrived so quickly! Glad you like them.
Eileen

eileenb
11-29-2012, 04:10 PM
All,
I talked to someone at Mastercraft today and they prefer that I do not have an ftp site out there. I totally understand why- because they donít know what people will do with the files.
They want people to have the posters and they are not worried about that- they just donít want people selling them for profits and doing other things with them. It is their brand and when the files are out there who knows what will happen.
So I took the ftp site down today.

They asked me to request that anyone who has already downloaded the files does not share them, alter them or try to profit in any way from them.

They know people want the posters and said it is ok for me to print them for anyone who wants them. I have the copyright release. (They don't want me starting a side business selling on ebay or Craigslist...haha...like I have time for that!)

Just so you all know, I am not trying to make a profit on them. I spent alot of money already doing the large format scanning and who knows how many hours. So anything I get goes for doing more posters- which seems to be fine as long as it just for everyone on Team Talk.

So if you have already downloaded them, let's all be respectful of their request of how to handle the files.

And if any more of you want prints, let me know. I think the price was reasonable since it includes shipping to you.

Thanks,
Eileen

JDC
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
So Eileen... how much for all 7 posters? I really only want the top 5 I see in the photo stack above, but I figured, might as well ask about all of them. :)

I've already downloaded all but the last one you put up (I dragged my feet and missed out), but knowing me, I'll probably never get around to finding someone else to print them into posters.

Wait - I don't see the Priorities poster in the photo above. I guess that would make 8?

Double D
11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
So Eileen... how much for all 7 posters? I really only want the top 5 I see in the photo stack above, but I figured, might as well ask about all of them. :)

I've already downloaded all but the last one you put up (I dragged my feet and missed out), but knowing me, I'll probably never get around to finding someone else to print them into posters.

Wait - I don't see the Priorities poster in the photo above. I guess that would make 8?

Sorry JDC, I'm not a V-Drive fan so I opted not to get the "Priorities" poster thats why you dont see it in the stack. I know I will take a bunch of crap for that.... :rolleyes: BTW, the quality you get from Eileen is great!

eileenb
11-29-2012, 06:16 PM
A number of people have asked me about the sizes of all the posters so I put this together for you. Hopefully you can see all the writing on it. If not, email me (eileen@importingsolutions.com) and I will send you the picture.
What I did with the posters was resize them all to fit into standard size frames. I buy the frames at Michaels Crafts as they always have them on sale. They have the 12"x18" and 16"x20". I tried to get as many posters as possible to the same size so they look good in my son's room.
So on this picture, it shows what the original size was and the size i made it. Only 2 posters had to be modified to fit and you can see how I did it.
If you do all the posters at the 12"x18" size except the "Own A Lake" on the bottom right- it would be 16"x20- then the total is $95 for 9 posters.

Eileen

JDC
11-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Sorry JDC, I'm not a V-Drive fan so I opted not to get the "Priorities" poster thats why you dont see it in the stack. I know I will take a bunch of crap for that.... :rolleyes: BTW, the quality you get from Eileen is great!I understand. I'm not a big V-drive fan either (there, I helped take some heat off you 8p) but my wife prefers the V-drive. I just like the message in the Priorities poster.
I think the girl on the bus or subway or whatever it is, is a little silly (copies off the lawn mower I think), but everyone has their favorites.

eileenb
11-29-2012, 06:29 PM
oh come on now....how do you know the lawn mower guy didn't copy off the girl on the train???
Who knows which one came first?
And besides- that is the ONLY poster of a woman!! I think I am the only woman who was the one that bought the boat in the family. My husband would have been happy with an I/O but I wouldn't settle for that- only a Mastercraft for this girl.
So give the silly girl a break!
I don't have a man-cave but I have managed to give my 7 year old son his "boy-cave". (Secretly I wish it was my room).
ha ha ha

JDC
11-29-2012, 06:54 PM
You're right, maybe the silly girl poster came first. :)

I'm not women or girl bashing, I just don't like the poster... as much. I like the girl IN the poster though. ;)
Maybe it's the people standing around her pretending not to notice that strikes me funny.
I still wouldn't like it as much if it was a guy doing the same thing on the subway. Besides, shouldn't the girl be the one out there cutting the grass? :D
Me -->:uglyhamme <-- You.

Fast50dad
11-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Eileen, email sent.

mikeg205
11-29-2012, 09:10 PM
oh come on now....how do you know the lawn mower guy didn't copy off the girl on the train???
Who knows which one came first?
And besides- that is the ONLY poster of a woman!! I think I am the only woman who was the one that bought the boat in the family. My husband would have been happy with an I/O but I wouldn't settle for that- only a Mastercraft for this girl.
So give the silly girl a break!
I don't have a man-cave but I have managed to give my 7 year old son his "boy-cave". (Secretly I wish it was my room).
ha ha ha

everyone is a critic...lol ;) - IMHO the train/girl can actually happen and is safe... on the other hand the lawn mower is definitely going to tip over...haha...

eileenb
11-29-2012, 10:02 PM
It's a good thing you had that little hammer bashing yourself in the last post!
I know it doesn't make sense but in my world....women can drive boats but they don't push lawnmowers! ha ha:steering:

You're right, maybe the silly girl poster came first. :)

I'm not women or girl bashing, I just don't like the poster... as much. I like the girl IN the poster though. ;)
Maybe it's the people standing around her pretending not to notice that strikes me funny.
I still wouldn't like it as much if it was a guy doing the same thing on the subway. Besides, shouldn't the girl be the one out there cutting the grass? :D
Me -->:uglyhamme <-- You.

eileenb
11-29-2012, 10:04 PM
exactly...i was just about to say that....(not) ha ha

everyone is a critic...lol ;) - IMHO the train/girl can actually happen and is safe... on the other hand the lawn mower is definitely going to tip over...haha...

eileenb
11-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Hey guys-
Hey have you seen the poster of the family ...settling down one?
I am working on my own version of the "family" poster. I can't bring myself to put a poster of another family up...besides that woman looks too good!
Here is me and my kids..(hubbie couldn't get in the picture)
Eileen

JDC
11-30-2012, 02:31 AM
That is a great picture!

JDC
11-30-2012, 02:32 AM
It's a good thing you had that little hammer bashing yourself in the last post!
I know it doesn't make sense but in my world....women can drive boats but they don't push lawnmowers! ha ha:steering:Good thing. :D
My wife is about the only women on our street that doesn't cut the grass. Weird, I know.

onejdgreen
11-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Hey guys-
I am working on my own version of the "family" poster. I can't bring myself to put a poster of another family up...besides that woman looks too good!
Eileen

THATS AWESOME!!!

Double D
11-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Hey guys-
Eileen

Great Picture!! So the Hubbie is allowed to drive the boat?

eileenb
11-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Actually, the funny thing is that hubbie doesn't drive the boat! The kids hate it when he drives because he hardly ever does it. (poor hubbie) My brother is driving.
My hubbie is a Pastor so he is rarely with us on weekends. We have a place right next to my brother and his family and we all play together. So the kids are fine when their uncle drives!

Great Picture!! So the Hubbie is allowed to drive the boat?

eileenb
11-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Good for her!
Good thing. :D
My wife is about the only women on our street that doesn't cut the grass. Weird, I know.

Ironhorse
09-18-2014, 08:10 AM
I just thought I would revive an old thread to see if there is anyone out there that can print these posters. We are in the process of a new lake home build and would love some of these for the basement.

Thanks

Slvr Bulit
09-18-2014, 12:11 PM
I would be interested in the posters as well.

eileenb
09-18-2014, 01:50 PM
I can still print these posters for anyone who wants them. Mastercraft gave me a copyright release to print them for anyone on Team Talk. Here is a picture of all the posters I have scanned and digitally touched up. I resized a few of them so that they fit into standard frames. But I can print them in the original size if you prefer.

I have to look through my files as i thought i did a couple more. I'll check.

I'm still looking for the one with the rear view mirror. If anyone has it and can scan it or send to me i will pay to ship it. Then i will touch it up and give you the original and the revised one back.

You can PM me here and I will get back to you.
Eileen

eileenb
09-18-2014, 02:08 PM
I should have posted the prices for the posters

12"x 18" $11
16"x 20" $16
20" x 30" $19

This includes the shipping to you. I had to add an extra $1 from a few years ago because Costco increased their shipping costs.

Eileen

Double D
09-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Its a good deal!! She printed everyone of these for me, except the x-star, and they turned out great and still look great! All framed up!!

AlbertaSurfer
09-18-2014, 02:18 PM
I should have posted the prices for the posters

12"x 18" $11
16"x 20" $16
20" x 30" $19

This includes the shipping to you. I had to add an extra $1 from a few years ago because Costco increased their shipping costs.

Eileen

What about up to Canader Eh?

eileenb
09-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Good question- i would need to check with Costco.
Can you email me and let me know your address? then i can check on rates.
i will PM you my email

Ironhorse
09-18-2014, 03:33 PM
I am in Canada as well eh...

I will pm you my address.

Cheers

brad
09-18-2014, 03:59 PM
I am interested in the lawmower and the business guy in the suit on the street. Could you PM me the details to order.

eileenb
09-18-2014, 04:09 PM
I checked and I think the best option for the Canadians is for me to upload to Walmart's photo center. I can order from them and you would have to pick them up. If we do it this way then I can supply them with the copyright release if they ask.
Do you have a Walmart near you?

Wakerider16
09-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Could I get some of the digital copies? Would like to use as wallpapers on my computers at home. May also want a couple printed but do not know which ones.

DooSPX
09-18-2014, 05:32 PM
I would be interested in the lawn mower guy, business suite guy, the 1968-1993 and the last one for sure!!! Can you get me a quote and size walmart or the like can do?

Thanks a bunch!

eileenb
09-18-2014, 05:58 PM
A few people have been emailing me asking for the digital file. MC specifically requested that I not give out the files. They gave me a copyright release just to print them for people on Team Talk that want prints.

DooSPX
09-18-2014, 08:08 PM
A few people have been emailing me asking for the digital file. MC specifically requested that I not give out the files. They gave me a copyright release just to print them for people on Team Talk that want prints.

I just want the prints. Can you get me size and price info please? Very interested to go with my MC collection.

eileenb
09-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Sorry but I cannot give out the digital files. MC has asked me not to do that.

Could I get some of the digital copies? Would like to use as wallpapers on my computers at home. May also want a couple printed but do not know which ones.

eileenb
09-18-2014, 09:56 PM
I just sent you a PM

I just want the prints. Can you get me size and price info please? Very interested to go with my MC collection.

eileenb
09-18-2014, 10:19 PM
This thread got me going so I had to go look at the last poster I was working on. I finished it up and here it is. Thought you might enjoy seeing the before & after versions. It will give you an idea of the time I put into them to make sure they look good.
Again, if anyone has others, I would be happy to work on them.
Eileen

Double D
09-18-2014, 10:26 PM
This thread got me going so I had to go look at the last poster I was working on. I finished it up and here it is. Thought you might enjoy seeing the before & after versions. It will give you an idea of the time I put into them to make sure they look good.

Again, if anyone has others, I would be happy to work on them.

Eileen

Wow. Nice work. I bet that takes some time.

Sent from my New iPad Mini using Tapatalk

mikeg205
09-18-2014, 10:27 PM
Nice work Eileen!

eileenb
09-18-2014, 10:46 PM
Thanks- glad you like it
Ha ha - YES, lots of time.

Wow. Nice work. I bet that takes some time.

Sent from my New iPad Mini using Tapatalk

eileenb
09-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Found another one that I had worked on with DoubleD if anyone is interested in this one.
Eileen

cbryan70
09-18-2014, 11:20 PM
I want wish it was a 93 but same boat/color combo tell me what I need to do

eileenb
09-18-2014, 11:23 PM
I'll PM you

I want wish it was a 93 but same boat/color combo tell me what I need to do

eileenb
09-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Here is the last one I completed if anyone is interested