PDA

View Full Version : there's one mc owner who's clueless

rodltg2
08-23-2005, 12:08 PM
i was lucky to find a course this last weekend at lake shasta. it was well hidden in a cove.so i was skiing a pass up when a tug boat x-45 comes barrleing in and parks it self right at six ball . he decided to start wakeboarding right in the cove. it was my last pass so i left it alone. his jet ski buddy doing doughnut wasnt any help either.

Ric
08-23-2005, 12:14 PM
must be a california thing. Here in Texas, boarders know their place ;)

maristarman
08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Ric,

Now that's a great avatar.

I'm sure if the duke wasn't filthy loaded, and of meager means, he would have bought a mastercraft instead of a ginormous yacht.

Gofast
08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Wonder if it was his course?

Still, he blew it on boating etique ( sp? )

At least you got your set's in!

Rob

sand2snow22
08-23-2005, 12:30 PM
We just got back from a week long vacation at the lake. Our neighbors were at a wedding, but they had some friends stay there. One of them in a late 90's prostar 205 (directdrive) anchored right in front of our dock. Not in front of their dock or not between the docks, right in front of our dock in which we waterski/wakeboard from? What the *&%$!!! We had to ask her to move, in which she tried to argue a little. What's wrong with people. Thinking of themselves or not thinking at all?

Can't stand jet ski's on glass, or innertubing on glass? There should be a law against it....Went down to the Mastercraft dealer yesterday and they have a X-45 that was hit by a waverunner on the left rear. It was pretty beat up, cracked the fiberglass. Maybe it was the same stupid X-45 and waverunner, we're not too far from Cali?

rodltg2
08-23-2005, 12:33 PM
it was definaelty not his course. i asked the owners to use it, they had there houseboat parked right next to it. i think i used more than they did though.

kpickett
08-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey Rod,

Sorry I missed you this weekend. I went out last night and found the course, but I didn't see your boat. Looks like you already left. Well, next time we'll meet up. I've been having problems with wakeboarders all summer. I don't know what their problem is. Shasta is a really big lake - and it was nice yesterday. It's not like they don't have other places to go.

Kyle

rodltg2
08-23-2005, 01:06 PM
i was there till dark. i never saw you

kpickett
08-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Strange. I was there around 6:45. I saw a double decker houseboat, but it had a Tige tied up to it. I also saw an blue '85 MC stars and stripes. Nobody was using the course at the time. Looked like good conditions, though.

AirJunky
08-23-2005, 02:37 PM
I also saw an blue '85 MC stars and stripes.
Sure it wasn't a blue '83 S&S? :cool:

rodltg2
08-23-2005, 02:47 PM
it was an 83. and they had a malibu, barefoot sanger, centurion. they owned the course. we were across from them.