PDA

View Full Version : Reminder

02ProstarSammyD
06-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Keep you hands away from all moving parts.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/269394_10100641546722243_204230895_n.jpg

2RLAKE
06-11-2012, 09:49 AM
ouch ... what did you do? hope it does hurt

BrooksfamX2
06-11-2012, 09:51 AM
thats gunna hurt for a while.........

02ProstarSammyD
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Hit the lake this weekend and broke a small water hose. Opened the dog house and had a boat come by alil too close. Rollers sent me into the engine. Got my hand caught in the belt and took it through the pulley. Pretty much a meat grinder type of day. Wish I could have gotten a .gif of blood spewing all over and one person actually fainting.

Funny how no one wanted to drink the beer out of the cooler after my hand sat in it for awhile

PS: If the blue x2 from falls lake who was pulling and swerving a tube all over gods green earth in a nice cove is on here.........Thats why I gave you a 1 finger salute and called you bad bad names

mikeg205
06-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Phew you did not lose any digits... damn. I would get it check.. could have some damage on the joints that could use some extra aid.

Hope it heals fast! Great that you could retain your sense of humor regarding the cooler and beer..

02ProstarSammyD
06-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Its fairly disgusting but after about 12 and 4 tylenol I ended up ridding a set the same day. Didn't stiffen up til the next day.

But yea everyone just be careful around a running motor. I guess this was better than letting myself go face first or getting clothing sucked up but **** happens and we all just need to be careful. Esp repairs on the water

mikeg205
06-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Good to hear you got back on the water...don't know what you look like but the face first comment and your good demeanor could open you up to facial improvement comments now... :D :D :D

Dude in the X2 does owe you an apology and a case of beer and a wakeboard tow or two...

thatsmrmastercraft
06-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Ouch! Been working on cars and boats for more years than I want to calculate and I haven't managed that....yet.

petermegan
06-11-2012, 11:12 AM
For once in your life I bet you were glad your belt wasn't any tighter! Bad luck

aquaman
06-11-2012, 11:18 AM
OUCH...you were very lucky.

Turn that engine off before you go poking around.

02ProstarSammyD
06-11-2012, 11:32 AM
OUCH...you were very lucky.

Turn that engine off before you go poking around.

Really wasn't close. Broke a hose and did a quick lake repair job with some quick seal tape. Had to have her running to see if it was holding with the pressure.

For once in your life I bet you were glad your belt wasn't any tighter! Bad luck

NO JOKE! I honestly thought I was going to pull my hand up and be nubbin. I honestly think it was a lil loose from changing the impeller last week.

I'd so rock out the edward scissor hands look though

scott023
06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Hit the lake this weekend and broke a small water hose. Opened the dog house and had a boat come by alil too close. Rollers sent me into the engine. Got my hand caught in the belt and took it through the pulley. Pretty much a meat grinder type of day. Wish I could have gotten a .gif of blood spewing all over and one person actually fainting.

Funny how no one wanted to drink the beer out of the cooler after my hand sat in it for awhile

PS: If the blue x2 from falls lake who was pulling and swerving a tube all over gods green earth in a nice cove is on here.........Thats why I gave you a 1 finger salute and called you bad bad names

That's brutal. Hope it heals up quickly for you.