PDA

View Full Version : In need of a water pump

supersports10
08-22-2005, 08:46 PM
I have a 1999 Prostar 205 and my impeller shreaded so I replaced that. After testing the boat I noticed the water pump had a small crack in the bottom portion of it, probably from the water temp getting to hot. I have been looking online for a site that sells new or rebuilt water pumps at a reasonable price but I am having a hard time finding any. Any recommendations?

ski_king
08-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Check Discount Inboard Marine
www.skidim.com
I bet Vince can help you out.

or maybe yout local friendly MC dealer or one of our dealer friends online!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-22-2005, 09:00 PM
I have a 1999 Prostar 205 and my impeller shreaded so I replaced that. After testing the boat I noticed the water pump had a small crack in the bottom portion of it, probably from the water temp getting to hot. I have been looking online for a site that sells new or rebuilt water pumps at a reasonable price but I am having a hard time finding any. Any recommendations?
Send MYMC a Personnal Message.

Jim@BAWS
08-22-2005, 09:19 PM

You can purchase a rebuild kit for about $65.00 No one sells rebuilt
waterpumps. The PUMP retails for about $189. I can sell you one for
$169 + Shipping SKIDIM may have it cheaper but I do not buy 100 at a time. Let me know I can have one shipped out ASAP and have you on the
water by this weekend

Jim@BAWS

(813) 996 2297

supersports10
08-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys for your help. I have the new water pump on and I am out on the water.