PDA

View Full Version : Site works in China!!

jmyers
08-22-2005, 04:53 PM
Just wanted to let you know the site works in China, I was keeping up with you guys while over in China. I tried to answer threads there but I couldn't remember my password. I did keep up with the swimsuit thread though!! The chinese liked the site and boat picture(not to mention the swimsuits!) :banana: I didn't see any MC's while there :( All I could think about was getting home to go out on the boat, man o' man do you truly appreciate what we have over here!! :banana:

BriEOD
08-22-2005, 05:01 PM
That's pretty cool!

RickDV
08-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Just wanted to let you know the site works in China, I was keeping up with you guys while over in China. I tried to answer threads there but I couldn't remember my password. I did keep up with the swimsuit thread though!! The chinese liked the site and boat picture(not to mention the swimsuits!) :banana: I didn't see any MC's while there :( All I could think about was getting home to go out on the boat, man o' man do you truly appreciate what we have over here!! :banana:

The 2005 Water Ski World Championships were just held last weekend in Tianjin, China. Does anyone know if MC had boats at the tournament?
See story from USA Water Ski (http://usawaterski.org/pages/Current%20News/CN2005WaterSkiWorldChampionships.htm)

jmyers
08-22-2005, 05:22 PM
I didn't know anything about it while I was there. I was there on Monday I wish I could have checked for some info, it would have been cool to bring back some info from there!!! I wonder if they skied backwords(LOL) I pulled up the site to show a picture of my boat, it was pretty cool to be able to show the site that far away, I will have to schedule my trip next year and go to that, I was in Shanghai but could find some time to check it out!

shepherd
08-22-2005, 10:02 PM
jmyers, maybe you could get a Mastercraft franchise in Shanghai! :woohoo: Think of all the pent up demand there must be over there. Millions of people buying your boats, which will require billions of gallons of gas, which will increase worldwide demand for more gas, which....

never mind :o

jmyers
08-23-2005, 02:17 PM
jmyers, maybe you could get a Mastercraft franchise in Shanghai! :woohoo: Think of all the pent up demand there must be over there. Millions of people buying your boats, which will require billions of gallons of gas, which will increase worldwide demand for more gas, which....

never mind :o
No thanks, some things are not meant to be Master Craft made here stays here!!!! They already make enough things they don't need MC'S and Nautique sponsered the China Ski championships as I can see, and gas prices already suck so we don't need to do anything else to make it harder to fill up these boats!!! :rant: