PDA

View Full Version : My Stolen Lawnmower!!

O2BESOHUGE
06-01-2012, 10:54 AM
As I Got To The Office To Print Out A Photo Of My Stolen Lawnmower With The Police. (keep In Mind My Wife Took The Photos Of Me With My New Mower When I Got It) She Only Took One Photo And She Was Joking Around When She Did It. Anyway, As I Opened The Photo With The Police To Print It Out - This Is What I Got

Dammit!! My Wife Struck Again!! She Took A Pic Of My Ballz!!

So This Is What I Showed The Police....haa!! We Both Had A Laugh!!

mzimme
06-01-2012, 11:08 AM
That's some funny ish right there lol

kskonn
06-01-2012, 11:08 AM
The goods!

That is pretty funny, nice way to lighten the mood when you have a nice piece of equipment stolen.

Out of curiosity when you have a mower like that, do you insure it or is it covered under your home owners insurance or business insurance etc...?

O2BESOHUGE
06-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Its Covered Under Your Homeowners...they Got My Mower And Trailer Almost $6000 Worth Of Stuff...bolt Cutters And It Was Gone! I Even Thought I Had The Toughest Locks Out There. If A Thief Wants It - They Will Get It. Sucks I Have A $1000 Deductible!

bjames
06-01-2012, 11:11 AM
:uglyhammeThe goods!

That is pretty funny, nice way to lighten the mood when you have a nice piece of equipment stolen.

76S&S
06-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Looks like a Gravely.

I've had a Gravely for about 2 years now. I bought it at an auction for less than half of retail. The only thing I had to do to it was change the oil and sharpen the blades.

O2BESOHUGE
06-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah It Was A Gravely Zt Xl 48"...it Was The Best Mower I Ever Owned!

I Hope The Brand New Blades I Just Put On It Come Off And Cut The Feet Off The Thief That Stole It!!

shepherd
06-01-2012, 12:19 PM
I Hope The Brand New Blades I Just Put On It Come Off And Cut The Feet Off The Thief That Stole It!!

Naw, then the guy would probably find a lawyer to sue you for negligence. :rolleyes:

Table Rocker
06-01-2012, 12:38 PM
I bought it at an auction for less than half of retail.
Right about now someone is saying that about O2BSOHUGE's Gravely.

Not implying that 76S&S's machine has any such history or that I don't buy auction/Craigslist/eBay items.

scott023
06-01-2012, 12:42 PM
That's funny stuff right there. :D

76S&S
06-01-2012, 01:05 PM

Not implying that 76S&S's machine has any such history or that I don't buy auction/Craigslist/eBay items.

Nah, the thief will run it this summer, pawn it in the fall and steal another one next spring.

Note to self; check pawn shops in the fall for mower deals....:rolleyes:

pmkkdx
06-01-2012, 02:37 PM

hmmmm, I'm going to a heavy equipment auction tomorrow ... maybe I can get a deal on a nice Gravely :rolleyes: (at least I will have a bill of sale to show I wasn't the thief) ... I actually make some pretty good on the side pocket money from these types of auctions ... supports some of my other hobbies & toys ;)

ahhudgins
06-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Its Covered Under Your Homeowners...they Got My Mower And Trailer Almost $6000 Worth Of Stuff...bolt Cutters And It Was Gone! I Even Thought I Had The Toughest Locks Out There. If A Thief Wants It - They Will Get It. Sucks I Have A $1000 Deductible!

Locks just stop a part-time criminal. A true die-hard will cut it or break something to get what they want.