PDA

View Full Version : Am I the first?

ahhudgins
05-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Iíve raised my 2 sons to adulthood, Iím on my second dog and my third MC and I had a first in the boat this weekend. We had a niece and nephew (both 9 years old, on my wifeís side of the family :rolleyes:) at the lake with some other guests. Letís just say I started to smell an odor around the dock when we started loading up the boat. The niece and nephew sat in the bow and the odor came back in the boat once I was under way.
We figured it was the nephew but he assured my wife that he hadnít had any ďaccidentsĒ.
He was proven wrong when his wet swim shorts started to leak a brown liquid onto my seats!! I havenít decided if Iím going to sell the boat or set it on fire.

pram
05-29-2012, 06:51 PM
lol, sorry but that is kinda funny

at first I was thinking of every young mans words to a young lass on their wedding night

Fast50dad
05-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Sorry man. Here's a saying my wife and I use all the time. We saw it returning to the cabin from lunch last year over Independence Day.

I'd have tossed him overboard and tried teaching him deep water starts!:D

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
05-29-2012, 07:11 PM
:noface: You literally scared the crap out of him...

Ron Grover
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
I think a deep water barefoot start would tae care of the suit but the seat may need a powerturn front flood. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsF8niEGEMQ

pmkkdx
05-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Iíve raised my 2 sons to adulthood, Iím on my second dog and my third MC and I had a first in the boat this weekend. We had a niece and nephew (both 9 years old, on my wifeís side of the family :rolleyes:) at the lake with some other guests. Letís just say I started to smell an odor around the dock when we started loading up the boat. The niece and nephew sat in the bow and the odor came back in the boat once I was under way.
We figured it was the nephew but he assured my wife that he hadnít had any ďaccidentsĒ.
He was proven wrong when his wet swim shorts started to leak a brown liquid onto my seats!! I havenít decided if Iím going to sell the boat or set it on fire.

when is the funeral?

03 35th Anniversary
05-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Yes you are the first!!!

mikeg205
05-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Hope you had the 303 smeared (and I use that term loosely) all of the seat before said event....

Covi
05-29-2012, 08:37 PM
So sorry to hear that. But, I must say you had me in stitches laughing.

mikeg205
05-29-2012, 09:13 PM
This will probably kill the thread...but..here goes anyway.... :)

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/25645/Runner/

ahhudgins
05-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Hope you had the 303 smeared (and I use that term loosely) all of the seat before said event....

Good job. You used the words "smeared" and "loosely" in the same sentence!:D

Believe me, I would have thrown him in the water and dragged him around the lake for a while but my wife wanted to be discrete so it wouldnít hurt his feelings.

2RLAKE
05-30-2012, 08:50 AM
you need to get a new boat ... they have that brown interior available so it would not show as much

I hope you nephew enjoyed his boat ride with his favorite uncle ... teach him what a code brown is!

onejdgreen
05-30-2012, 09:32 AM
I just blew coffee through my nose!!! :uglyhamme I feel bad for you and recently departed's family...

Granite_33
05-30-2012, 09:34 AM
A Friends three year old went swimming without a swim diaper, regular diaper got soaked so they took it off.

He climbed in the boat, crapped on my sunpad. :noface:

Rest is history.

This happened 6-7 years ago, so I would say no, ahhudgins, you are not the first.

scott023
05-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Holy shnikes. How long did it take him to swim to shore?

tdjaster
05-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Holy shnikes. How long did it take him to swim to shore?

Kyle
05-30-2012, 01:48 PM
I would say no you dont need a new boat.

Who cleaned this foul mess up? A 9 year old is entirely too old to be crapping his pants. Hopefully you made him detail your boat and do his own laundry.

I would make mention about his crapped pants around every girlfriend that he brings around in the future too.

How do you crap your pants on accident?????

GT500 MC
05-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Laugh too hard???

scott023
05-30-2012, 01:54 PM
I would say no you dont need a new boat.

Who cleaned this foul mess up? A 9 year old is entirely too old to be crapping his pants. Hopefully you made him detail your boat and do his own laundry.

I would make mention about his crapped pants around every girlfriend that he brings around in the future too.

I was laughing my arse off at this post. Very well done.

pmkkdx
05-30-2012, 02:54 PM

S H A R T (surprise = f.a.r.t with a lump in it) :rolleyes:

Kyle
05-30-2012, 03:47 PM
"I’ve raised my 2 sons to adulthood, I’m on my second dog and my third MC and I had a first in the boat this weekend. We had a niece and nephew (both 9 years old, on my wife’s side of the family :rolleyes:) at the lake with some other guests. Let’s just say I started to smell an odor around the dock when we started loading up the boat. The niece and nephew sat in the bow and the odor came back in the boat once I was under way."

W.T.F.!!!!!! How do you stand on the dock and know you are about to go out on the lake and decide to CHIT your pants and then get into the boat???

We figured it was the nephew but he assured my wife that he hadn’t had any “accidents”.
He was proven wrong when his wet swim shorts started to leak a brown liquid onto my seats!! I haven’t decided if I’m going to sell the boat or set it on fire.

This means the kid looked at you and lied directly to your face. He needs to be cutting your grass, cleaning your rims, and shining your tires for life.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Perhaps the nephew isn't accustomed to modern plumbing:rolleyes:

funk
05-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Time for a DIY thread in the engine/drive train section on cleanup, removal, and repair of blown 9 year old O-Rings??

ahhudgins
05-30-2012, 06:12 PM
W.T.F.!!!!!! How do you stand on the dock and know you are about to go out on the lake and decide to CHIT your pants and then get into the boat???

This means the kid looked at you and lied directly to your face. He needs to be cutting your grass, cleaning your rims, and shining your tires for life.

Kyle hit head the nail on the head. This kid has some serious issue and since he's on my wife's side of the family I try to let her handle him. His parents aren't together and they are both pot-head losers who argue who will take the kid for the weekend. My wife thinks that she can "fix him" by letting him spend time with us but it's a lost cause. He can't open his mouth without telling a lie.

Yes, I wanted to ask "Which one of you crapped in your pants?" But my wife is more concerned about his feeeeeeeeelings. I busted a vein in my forehead with this one, so next time I'll step in and treat him exactly the way I treated my own two sons.

ahhudgins
05-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Perhaps the nephew isn't accustomed to modern plumbing:rolleyes:

That's almost true in a funny kind of way....long story with my inlaws :D. Basically he is lazy but I just can't see how a 9 year old can stand walking around (or sitting) with that in his shorts.

pmkkdx
05-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Yep, treat them like your own and they will quickly grow to respect you even in a tough love situation. Once you gain their respect, they will show you a whole different side that you will appreciate for years. To much babying and political correctness these days is part of why kids act the way they do ... they deserve it ... give them a trophy for last place so you don't hurt their feelings (bah!!!) ... just my opinion :twocents:

kgrove
05-30-2012, 06:43 PM
I saw the title to this thread and was expecting an entirely different and more exciting conversation. My bad.

Kyle
05-30-2012, 06:48 PM
I saw the title to this thread and was expecting an entirely different and more exciting conversation. My bad.

This is actually one of the more entertaining threads on TT. I am just glad it was not in my boat.

ahhudgins
05-30-2012, 08:05 PM
This is actually one of the more entertaining threads on TT. I am just glad it was not in my boat.

I can't talk you into baby sitting this weekend?:D

bailey78
05-30-2012, 09:47 PM
give the little guy benefit of the doubt?? maybe he was sick. I have been there as an adult. So have all of you!!!!

ahhudgins
05-30-2012, 10:12 PM
give the little guy benefit of the doubt?? maybe he was sick. I have been there as an adult. So have all of you!!!!

Nope, you don't know this kid like I do. He won't stop playing to take care of business. Simply put: He gambled and lost.

Other than my boat getting crapped in, it was a pretty good weekend.

Kyle
05-30-2012, 10:44 PM
I can't talk you into baby sitting this weekend?:D

Let's say that idea would be frowned upon. Kids and I don't get along real well. My patience would be extremely thin because I am a NO B.S. kind of guy.

Nope, you don't know this kid like I do. He won't stop playing to take care of business. Simply put: He gambled and lost.

OMG I am seriously ROTFLMFAO

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
05-30-2012, 10:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKaxcLQvBB8&feature=related

-V-
05-30-2012, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOJMV6i3bjM

had to throw this one in here.

Kyle
05-31-2012, 12:36 AM

Ahhudgins

Is this person kin to your nephew

scott023
05-31-2012, 10:16 AM

Other than my boat getting crapped in, it was a pretty good weekend.

My eyes are watering... :D

thatsmrmastercraft
05-31-2012, 10:32 AM

Never trust a fart.:D:D:D

Thrall
05-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Let's say that idea would be frowned upon. Kids and I don't get along real well. My patience would be extremely thin because I am a NO B.S. kind of guy.

OMG I am seriously ROTFLMFAO
Then take mine. The 9 yo can just about pull ski or wake runs. He already pulls us surfing and is the DD for cruising. The 5 yo is just happy as long as he has Pringles!

Thrall
05-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Kyle hit head the nail on the head. This kid has some serious issue and since he's on my wife's side of the family I try to let her handle him. His parents aren't together and they are both pot-head losers who argue who will take the kid for the weekend. My wife thinks that she can "fix him" by letting him spend time with us but it's a lost cause. He can't open his mouth without telling a lie.

Yes, I wanted to ask "Which one of you crapped in your pants?" But my wife is more concerned about his feeeeeeeeelings. I busted a vein in my forehead with this one, so next time I'll step in and treat him exactly the way I treated my own two sons.

Well help those kids all you can. My sis's kids/family is like that and its heart wrenching to see kids go thru that.
On a lighter note, I Lmost crapped myself in the boat a couple years ago. Luckily I was still on the dock! May have been the whisky and bad water at the resort though!

ahhudgins
05-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Ahhudgins

Is this person kin to your nephew

If she goes to family reunions to find a date, then yes, they are related!

milkmania
05-31-2012, 07:14 PM

s*it happens:rant:

Brian B
05-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Thank you all for the laughs!

Kyle
05-31-2012, 10:43 PM
If she goes to family reunions to find a date, then yes, they are related!

Sounds like a weekend with your family just may be let's say interesting......

:)

LittleFuss
05-31-2012, 10:54 PM
No diaper clad little ones on my boat...seriously a 9 year old crapping his pants...I would bar them from my boat on the principle that if they cant teach a 9 year old to use a toilet then they dont deserve the pleasure of my boat or company...Just Sayin'

mikeg205
06-01-2012, 12:00 AM
good thing is you maybe prevented the tike from being anal retentive...sorry could not resist...this poop humor is killing me...lol

ahhudgins
06-01-2012, 12:16 AM
good thing is you maybe prevented the tike from being anal retentive...sorry could not resist...this poop humor is killing me...lol

Maybe one day I will laugh...still need some time. I rarely drink and my oldest son laughed when I grabbed a beer out of his cooler when he was fishing that evening.

That reminds me, I need to make sure he didn't poop in the tube!