View Full Version : Mastercraft Air pump

05-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Got my new boat and I'm wanting to put an onboard air system. I've seen some pics a while back where a mastercraft had one and it even had the end like an air compressor would have (Pistol Grip). My question is what is it? I've googled it but really can't find the picture of the one I saw a few months ago. What I remember about it, it did look like a ballast pump?