PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football League

PendO
08-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Wondering if any of you would like to play in a free fantasy football league (set up on the ESPN site) ... the draft is automatic (set for 2:00 pm on August 26th). This is more for people who don't play office pool FF b/c they don't want to make time for the draft, but still enjoy watching when the water gets cold. I cannot make it to the draft for the league we played in last year (I'd rather be at the water) ... anyway, PM me if you want to be one of the 9 other teams and I can send you an email invite.

Also, if you could respond to the post that way we know when it fills up. The league is FREE no money will change hands, just SMACK. All you have to do is pick your starting lineup, make trades, etc ...

parks_jr_55
08-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Wondering if any of you would like to play in a free fantasy football league (set up on the ESPN site) ... the draft is automatic (set for 2:00 pm on August 26th). This is more for people who don't play office pool FF b/c they don't want to make time for the draft, but still enjoy watching when the water gets cold. I cannot make it to the draft for the league we played in last year (I'd rather be at the water) ... anyway, PM me if you want to be one of the 9 other teams and I can send you an email invite.

Also, if you could respond to the post that way we know when it fills up. The league is FREE no money will change hands, just SMACK. All you have to do is pick your starting lineup, make trades, etc ...

PM'd you my e-mail.

PendO
08-22-2005, 01:13 AM
bump (ttt)

PendO
08-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Dont make me ask my friends with a Bu or Ski Centurion play FF, my wife is going to play, as is mark and amy, and Parks ... so, we still need 5 more;)

bradamerry
08-22-2005, 02:38 PM
:love: :worthy: :love:
That's not fair damn it.......................................

PendO
08-23-2005, 08:56 PM
BUMP ... last chance, 2 spots left. I gave a team to my mom, but can delete it if there are 3 out there. Casey

BriEOD
08-23-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm yer Huckleberry...throw me in there please sir.

PendO
08-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Sweet;) I am looking forward to Game 1 with my team "Ron Mexico"