PDA

View Full Version : inspiring day on the glass water

Grantx15
05-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Yesterday we had bad thunderstorms throughout the day but i was itccching to ride, i had friends meet me at the dock and we waited... and waited... and finally the storm cleared and we had a great night riding on the river it was smoother than glass. I taught a friend back rolls and convinced my other friend to attempt a air raley, I myself had a few great runs at sunset. There is something about being out on the MasterCraft when there is no one else on the water. Inspiring…

after the inspiring night on the water i sat down and wrote, i hope you enjoy and i hope it gets you all pumped to ride the glass and enjoy it all!

“What cures your pain? What is it that sooths your soul? What brings you a powerful feeling of bliss, confidence and inspiration? Some people have yoga, some have payer. My bliss, my passion, my inspiration, comes from waiting out the storm with good friends, watching the dark clouds gradually pass that once were settled over the river violently disrupting the water’s surface with heavy rain and furious wind. It comes from watching the last raindrop diving into the water, and the instant gratification of the sun piercing through the clouds, the ghostly steam that lingers above the rippling river than slowly fades away reveling what appears to be a sheet of glass miles long… This is it; this is the moment I wait for all year long. This is my inspiration. The next sound to be heard, the next feeling to be felt, the next disruption of this perfectly flat body of water will be more powerful then the storm that was just making this river look like an angry ocean…. The next disruption, is me.”

-Grant Platz, wakeboarding inspires me.

-V-
05-25-2012, 03:42 PM
nice..............

Jerseydave
05-25-2012, 09:51 PM
....and you forgot to call me! :D

I'll have to trade pulls with you sometime this year.....in the meantime I should be out sometime sat afternoon.....but most likely on my buddy's Supreme. The X-star is sleeping this weekend, but it will return next weekend!

Grantx15
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Cool yeah i was out there Saturday afternoon, hung out at my buddys dock in florance. and we went back out Monday and hung at the sandbar all day, it got pretty wild there it was a good time.
i will be out there friday evening and mostlikely the weeknd. cya out there.