PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Mastercraft Prostar 190 Ski Boat Wakeboard Very Nice Low Hours $10995 Mokean IL

catf7snopro
05-23-2012, 11:04 PM
I have a 1994 Prostar 190 Ski boat for sale. It has 440 original hours on it. I am the second owner of the boat. It was a repo in 2006 and the person I bought it from never used it or titled it and it always sat in a climate controlled warehouse. It has a EFI 5.7L 350 chevy with a velvet drive transmission. The boat is very clean and runs well. The boat has new carpet in it, the seat interior in it is in very nice shape. It also has just been serviced oil change, fuel filter, water seperator filter, plugs, new trans cooler lines and new water lines. The boat was on lake placid out of southern Florida. The boat has always been in fresh water. The boat is on a galvanized performance trailer. I have no title for the trailer and it is not the correct trailer but gets the job done and the trailer is in okay shape. Call me Curtis at 815-405-3511 for more information. NO TEXT MESSAGE I WILL NOT RECEIVE THEM....
I will have the boat on the Kankakee River this week end