PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Prostar 205 rear and observer seat cost replacement?

shocker47
05-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Hello, I have a 94' Prostar 205 and kast winter my rear seat and observer seat got really fragile and cracked. Only the bottom part of the rear seat and the bottom part of the observer seat need new vinyl. How much will this run me? I don't want to over pay..

Double D
05-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Hello, I have a 94' Prostar 205 and kast winter my rear seat and observer seat got really fragile and cracked. Only the bottom part of the rear seat and the bottom part of the observer seat need new vinyl. How much will this run me? I don't want to over pay..

Depends on where you are in the Midwest. I have had my skins for the observer seat, drivers seat, and rear butt seat all replaced through my local dealer, Boat House Marine. Always a great job and the colors match perfectly. Did I pay too much? Dont know. The bigger the seat, the more expensive. I think I paid like $350 for the entire back cushion, installed. The drivers butt cushion was maybe $150, and the curved observers seat was somewhere in the middle.... I would have to dig through old receipts to be 100% sure...