PDA

View Full Version : But Sheriff my observer is 12 years old...

Calif_BobPerry
08-20-2005, 01:50 AM
Just alittle end of the week Friday night humor

Quote from the California Boating Regulation Handbook:

California law requires a water-ski observer (who is not the boat operator) onboard. "The observer must be at least 12 years old."

But sir it does not say that the observer must be male or female or human or "animal"....No sir,I have not been drinking...

You can beat the ticket in a court of law with an attorney but Guaranteed ya won't be skiing the rest of the day.........

Oh ya our Siberian Husky did turn twelve this year....

erkoehler
08-20-2005, 01:55 AM
LMAO :uglyhamme `

MarkP
08-20-2005, 08:43 AM
Bob,

Did that happen to you:purplaugh ??

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-20-2005, 10:54 AM
just reach him to bark when the skier falls and your all set!!! :D

BTW, Dogs RULE!!! :headbang:

Calif_BobPerry
08-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Bob,

Did that happen to you:purplaugh ??

Yes and No, we were up at Rollins Lake (nice little lake east of Sacramento,Calif. in the Sierra Foothills).My friend was pulling me behind his boat,my little 8yr old and Siberian Husky were sitting up front
we had passed the Sheriff in this area where the lake snakes around went a bit farther and I fell as he was about to pull me back up here comes the Sheriff.What he missed was my wife sitting on the floor in the back leaning again the engine cover.They laughed as they got closer and told us why they came after us.I told them the dog was 12.

erkoehler
08-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Thats too funny! Anything to get in a set :D

MarkP
08-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Yes and No, we were up at Rollins Lake (nice little lake east of Sacramento,Calif. in the Sierra Foothills).My friend was pulling me behind his boat,my little 8yr old and Siberian Husky were sitting up front
we had passed the Sheriff in this area where the lake snakes around went a bit farther and I fell as he was about to pull me back up here comes the Sheriff.What he missed was my wife sitting on the floor in the back leaning again the engine cover.They laughed as they got closer and told us why they came after us.I told them the dog was 12.
So you donít think he would have gone for it?:noface: ?

Leroy
08-20-2005, 05:09 PM
I remember Andre tried that unsuccessfully!

dog paw
08-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Chokes me up to see that. That was our German Shepards favorite spot on the boat. She was the queen of the lake as long as she did not have to get in! She passed away last new years eve. She was 13. Her fur still turns up in the boat. Really miss that old dog.

SKI*MC
08-21-2005, 10:56 PM
My dad actually used a stuffed dummy, he stuffed it with old shop rages, he never got caught.

betsy&david Harrison
08-21-2005, 11:49 PM
On vacation we used our 9 year old. Trick was to get out on the lake before Ranger Rick woke up.

Scot
08-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Dogs rule.... when was the last time you heard of a cat spending the night with a lost child in the woods? NEVER!...

X2M
08-22-2005, 01:17 AM
We have used both our 8 and 10 year old girls as our third. I figure if we add the ages together and with two sets of eyes watching we are good to go. ;)

PendO
08-22-2005, 01:20 AM
Dogs rule.... when was the last time you heard of a cat spending the night with a lost child in the woods? NEVER!...

Amen Brotha'

east tx skier
08-22-2005, 11:36 AM
The dog's hat rules!