PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Medalion B.I.G. Manual

bjames
05-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Anyone know if there is an updated Medalion B.I.G. manual for 2012? I see the only one on the MasterCraft site is a 2010 manual.

I am getting a little frusturated after taking delivery of our new 2012 and not having sufficient documentation explaining how to use the BIG. The 2012 manual covers the general, but i am not having any luck being able to "activate" saved rider settings or change the perfect pas parameters (KDW and NN settings). I assumed there would be proper documentation around somewhere especially a year after the technology has been implemented.

Diver14
05-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Anyone know if there is an updated Medalion B.I.G. manual for 2012? I see the only one on the MasterCraft site is a 2010 manual.

I am getting a little frusturated after taking delivery of our new 2012 and not having sufficient documentation explaining how to use the BIG. The 2012 manual covers the general, but i am not having any luck being able to "activate" saved rider settings or change the perfect pas parameters (KDW and NN settings). I assumed there would be proper documentation around somewhere especially a year after the technology has been implemented.

For pp go to settings then choose help. The pp stuff is in there. Wishing there was an up to date manual as well. I just spent several hours installing a piggy back balast system only to find out in 2012 they changed the system and you cant run the pumps beyond filling the factory tanks up. No more timers. now its based on pump cycles. Annoying!!