PDA

View Full Version : Wake the World Kentucky

Wake the World
05-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Wake the World Kentucky is in need of some boats. There are plenty of I/O's around, but our safety policy and insurance only allows for inboard/v drives or jet drives. If you are interested please email Brock at: brockhals@gmail.com

MattsCraft
05-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Where in Kentucky?

ntidsl
05-15-2012, 02:07 PM
What is wake the world, etc...?

JBrew
05-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Yes, Where in Kentucky? May be able to offer my boat depending on location

Wake the World
05-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Wake the World is planned for July 17th on Taylorsville Lake.

Wake the World is a group of boat owners that kids from children's homes for a day on the lake. This started 5 years ago in NC. In the past couple of years WTW has exploded nationwide. This summer there will be around 20 events in 16 states.

Here is a video from our Texas event in 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngqwUsOIHwY

Here is a link to our website: http://www.waketheworld.org

mzimme
05-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I just saw that you guys put an event on in Kansas City. I'd be interested in volunteering my boat and time if you could send me some more information. I might even be able to get my company to sponsor me.

tdjaster
05-15-2012, 05:31 PM
I just saw that you guys put an event on in Kansas City. I'd be interested in volunteering my boat and time if you could send me some more information. I might even be able to get my company to sponsor me.

I'm involved in WTW Texas. Each event is run independently by a local organization but they are all under the "umbrella" of Wake the World. Just do some web and Facebook searching for WTW-KC and I'm sure you'll find something. All I know is that they run their event on Smithville Lake.

mzimme
05-15-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm involved in WTW Texas. Each event is run independently by a local organization but they are all under the "umbrella" of Wake the World. Just do some web and Facebook searching for WTW-KC and I'm sure you'll find something. All I know is that they run their event on Smithville Lake.

Yeah I just did a google search. Smithville lake is where I take my boat anyway. Looks like I'll hopefully be able to "lend" my boat to the cause.