PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen M-Funf?

Hogwild
05-14-2012, 11:43 PM
Got my tower in and wanted to get some good rubber gaskets!:D Can't seem to reach him by PM

pram
05-15-2012, 01:42 AM
Sure, had drinks with him back in November.

Haven't seen him since then though, so can't help you.

I could give you a description though if you needed it for a police sketch

scott023
05-15-2012, 10:14 AM
He's around. I'll let him know you're on the lookout for him.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-15-2012, 11:21 AM

I'm sure the police have had a complete file on him for a while now. Just sayin'

DemolitionMan
05-15-2012, 11:30 AM
He was on yesterday.

nickespi
05-15-2012, 11:59 AM
I just got a PM from him regarding the tower pads, so he is alive.

kal_dude
05-15-2012, 12:02 PM
he responded to my pm yesterday, and said he is very busy with alot of stuff right now, i am sure he will get back to you also... took a few days for him to get back to me
i am getting some of the rubber gaskets also ;)

M-Funf
05-15-2012, 12:05 PM

:cool:

I'm sure the police have had a complete file on him for a while now. Just sayin'

:flipa:

Yeah, I'm around. I know y'all want tower pads...I'm working on a set for a prostar right now. Please be patient. It takes almost a week to make a set of these, and I don't have much spare time right now. I'm doing the best I can.

scott023
05-15-2012, 12:16 PM

Yeah, I'm around. I know y'all want tower pads...I'm working on a set for a prostar right now. Please be patient. It takes almost a week to make a set of these, and I don't have much spare time right now. I'm doing the best I can.

:violin: :violin:

M-Funf
05-15-2012, 12:28 PM
:violin: :violin:

:scooter:

:D

thatsmrmastercraft
05-15-2012, 12:32 PM

:hamtat:

scott023
05-15-2012, 12:43 PM
:scooter:

:D

Maybe you'd have those pads done quicker if you weren't on the net so much...

8p

thatsmrmastercraft
05-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Maybe you'd have those pads done quicker if you weren't on the net so much...

8p

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

M-Funf
05-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Guys,
Bad news. My molds have now deteriorated to the point that I can no longer mold an acceptable set of pads. I have been molding all week, and they are just not up to the task.
To make new molds is very expensive, and I don't have the orders to cover the cost of the molds and materials, so for the moment I'm out of the tower pad business.
That said, I hope to change that in the near future, and may be in a position to order molds again. When I get there, I'll reach out again to gauge interest. If there's enough interest to cover the cost of the molds, I can take the risk and order a set to continue.

I didn't start making these to make money. I started this to help out a buddy who had crappy tower pads. It was a fun project, and from the start I said as long as I don't lose money (just my own time), I'd continue to make them. It's just not the best time right now.

Jeff.

Hogwild
05-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Guys,
Bad news. My molds have now deteriorated to the point that I can no longer mold an acceptable set of pads. I have been molding all week, and they are just not up to the task.
To make new molds is very expensive, and I don't have the orders to cover the cost of the molds and materials, so for the moment I'm out of the tower pad business.
That said, I hope to change that in the near future, and may be in a position to order molds again. When I get there, I'll reach out again to gauge interest. If there's enough interest to cover the cost of the molds, I can take the risk and order a set to continue.

I didn't start making these to make money. I started this to help out a buddy who had crappy tower pads. It was a fun project, and from the start I said as long as I don't lose money (just my own time), I'd continue to make them. It's just not the best time right now.

Jeff.

:cry:

That is bad news as those pads were beautiful. Well if you ever start again please let me know.