PDA

View Full Version : Looking for best price on Stargazer Wake

Stritt
05-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Ready to add Perfect Pass and looking for best price....seems anything online is at full list or a few $ less. None of the eBay stuff will work, it's for a 97 205 TBI....anyone have a good place to look? I think we will finally be done bleeding $$$$$ after this upgrade.

east tx skier
05-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Used to be that Mike at MC Charlotte had the best price. You might check with Lee at Charlotte Ski Boat to see if the good deals carried over. Otherwise, check with Max at Skiertoskier.com.

Stritt
05-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you, I will give them a call. :)

russlars
05-15-2012, 01:17 AM
When I was shopping for mine a couple years ago I found the best price here: http://skiertoskier.com/

Stritt
05-15-2012, 07:41 PM
I placed the order through Charlotte MC, I worked with Laine who is Lee's brother.

Perfect Pass definitely has good pricing control, I checked around and almost everyone was quoting $1195 including buying direct through PP. Speaking directly to Perfect Pass I was told they never offered sale pricing, so I moved on.

Skier to Skier was a close 2nd.

OnlyInboards was next about $43 more than skier to skier.

AZX45OD
05-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Another vote for skier-to-skier. That's where I purchased mine.

east tx skier
05-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Duplicate post.

By the way, they are "Charlotte Ski Boats" these days. :)

east tx skier
05-15-2012, 09:28 PM
I placed the order through Charlotte MC, I worked with Laine who is Lee's brother.

Perfect Pass definitely has good pricing control, I checked around and almost everyone was quoting $1195 including buying direct through PP. Speaking directly to Perfect Pass I was told they never offered sale pricing, so I moved on.

Good to know they are still offering the best deal on it. Mike always did a good deal better than skiertoskier on price though Max runs a good outfit at skiertoskier for sure.

To get the early updates, you typically have to go through Perfect Pass. They are great and all, but you get killed on shipping price (though it is super fast), not to mention that if you use a sucky BofA credit card like I did until my Perfect Pass transaction, you'll get tagged with foreign transaction fees.

nickespi
05-16-2012, 01:30 AM
You might want to look into nauticlogic. They have different setups for most MCs. I'm about to purchase their paddlewheel to GPS upgrade.

sand2snow22
05-16-2012, 01:43 AM

That price include shipping?