PDA

View Full Version : lake shasta slalom courses

rodltg2
08-18-2005, 04:34 PM
ill be at shasta on a houseboat trip this weekend but i wont be taking my portable. too much of a pain managing it and i dont want to be confined to the same cove for 5 days. anyne know of good area to look for one where people usually set them up? i usually set mine in the squaw creek arm.

kpickett
08-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey Rod,

I'd meet you and set mine up on the Pit arm, but unfortunately, I'm in Portland for the weekend. Sorry. How long are you going to be there? PM me with a cell number, I might be able to set up on Tuesday.

I think John Steiner has his set up on the McCloud maybe? I don't know of anyone else with one set up regularly.

Kyle

rodltg2
08-19-2005, 01:14 PM
ill be there until tuesday evening. i would bring mine but ill be with my parents, aunts, uncles and i dont think they will want to be in one spot all week. did stiener lose his lake? i skied there about 5 years ago, before i could run the course.

kpickett
08-19-2005, 01:20 PM
I think Steiner still uses his lake, but he's also set up on Shasta.

I think I'd probably have time to get out with you on Tuesday morning - maybe Monday depending on work schedule. We've got a great cove right near us, but I'm not going to give the location away on a public board.

rodltg2
08-19-2005, 01:26 PM
unfrontanelty my nextel does not work at shasta but i will pm you the # and check my messages. if you set up in the pit i can find you. i know the pit and squaw really well, mccloud and sac not so good. ill have my blue TT .

kpickett
08-19-2005, 01:40 PM
When do you head out of town? I'll have to check schedules with the wife. This is our boat:

rodltg2
08-19-2005, 01:42 PM
in about 4 hours. ill be out of jones valley. nice boat! not a common paint scheme , you should be easy to spot/