PDA

View Full Version : Showroom Error

j.robinson389
05-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Since I joined TeamTalk I just always thought that the Showroom portion of the site was inoperable, but today, I clicked it before I logged in and it all loaded fine until I clicked on an image in a gallery then it said I needed to register, so I logged in and I got the screen below. So it appears that if I'm logged in site is un-accessible, but if I'm not logged in the site works, but I can't view pics. Is this a known issue that I am missing somewhere, or is it just me?

Thanks,
Jake

SkiDog
05-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Since I joined TeamTalk I just always thought that the Showroom portion of the site was inoperable, but today, I clicked it before I logged in and it all loaded fine until I clicked on an image in a gallery then it said I needed to register, so I logged in and I got the screen below. So it appears that if I'm logged in site is un-accessible, but if I'm not logged in the site works, but I can't view pics. Is this a known issue that I am missing somewhere, or is it just me?

Thanks,
Jake

I just looked at it and it worked fine. Must be some kind of settings issue on your computer, I guess

BrianT
05-09-2012, 05:09 PM
I get the same message when I go to the showroom. What computer settings do we need to fix so we can view?

JBrew
05-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Same issue here... Doubt it's settings if multiple people are experience it.

j.robinson389
05-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Definitely not a computer issue, I have tried it on at least 4 and I get the same error.

--Jake

CantRepeat
05-09-2012, 10:11 PM
No issue here with the display.

sp00ky
05-09-2012, 10:16 PM

Thanks,
Jake

This is not an individual message it's generated by the site which means its the site not computer issue.

SkiDog
05-09-2012, 10:31 PM
This is not an individual message it's generated by the site which means its the site not computer issue.

I kinda get somewhat of the same thing with a different site. When I try to watch a video from the TRUTV site on google Chrome, it won't play. But I switch to internet Explorer, it will play. Idunno!

j.robinson389
05-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Probably is an issue with Google Chrome. I should have known to try that (heel of hand hits forehead!) I will confirm tomorrow to make sure.

--Jake

j.robinson389
05-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Just tried Internet Explorer instead of GC and same problem. The showroom link does not work if I am logged in, but if I try the link as a guest it works. Odd:confused:

-V-
05-10-2012, 10:01 AM
IE does the same for me. If I log out it works fine though.

BrianT
05-10-2012, 12:26 PM
If I log out I can open up the showroom. But when I click on a picture it says I have to register.... when I log back in I get the same error message..kinda going around in circles.

bjames
07-10-2012, 04:58 PM
If I log out I can open up the showroom. But when I click on a picture it says I have to register.... when I log back in I get the same error message..kinda going around in circles.

Same here. Its been happening for a long time. Hope it wasnt the same programmers who programmed the BIG.

jgraham37128
07-18-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using a MAC on Firefox, but tried it on Windows and got the same thing. When I login it's stops me when not logged in I can see pics until I click on them and then it prompts me to login.