PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up new HO Triumph

swatguy
05-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Well after running my Connelly Carbon Course when I picked the ski back up 2 summers ago I was tired of getting my arse kicked and needed to update. Picked up the Triumph and hoping it will get me back " into" it without killing me for terrible body position and not running 34-36 mph.

It was a toss up between the Radar Theory and this........Got great deal on the triumph that I couldn't touch a Theory for. Hopefully made the right choice at 6ft 180 going with the 67 vs the 69

mikeg205
05-08-2012, 10:22 PM
67...if you can get up easily you will have fun on that ski..which bindings?....

swatguy
05-09-2012, 12:25 AM
I ended up going double basis boot vs the Attack. I have a b width foot and the Attack wouldn't cmosr up on my heel as much as the basis. The basis just sucked my foot right back and locked it in.

Looking forward to getting back into to it and hopefully get a couple course runs

mikeg205
05-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Interesting comment on the Attack binding...I have the Level bindings on my Comp Free Ride and was going to upgrade bindings before upgrading ski. May not win a tournament (like I could complete a course) with it but it's sure a lot of fun..

aquaman
05-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Well after running my Connelly Carbon Course when I picked the ski back up 2 summers ago I was tired of getting my arse kicked and needed to update. Picked up the Triumph and hoping it will get me back " into" it without killing me for terrible body position and not running 34-36 mph.

It was a toss up between the Radar Theory and this........Got great deal on the triumph that I couldn't touch a Theory for. Hopefully made the right choice at 6ft 180 going with the 67 vs the 69

i have had to make the same choice in skis.....at 34mph or greater you will like the 67"

at 32 mph or less i found the 69" is better.