PDA

View Full Version : Wow... skidim is awesome

mzimme
05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
I ordered a new belt set today for my boat, and got a call from someone an hour or so later telling me they could save me some money on shipping if I didn't need the part right away. Since I don't I'll get it a day later and they saved me another 5 bucks in shipping costs. Most other companies would just pocket that cash.

Those guys are great. I'm a happy customer.

mayo93prostar
05-08-2012, 04:36 PM
I have been very happy with skidim also. When I ordered some parts for rebuilding a raw water pump I called and talked to Vince to check what I needed. The next day, they called me because I did not include the right qty of snap rings and asked if I wanted another to be sure I had the right amount. Great customer service.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Nothing but good service from them.:toast:

DemolitionMan
05-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Vince and the gang over at skidim are great people.

wrobins1
05-08-2012, 05:31 PM
I have a similar story they called me after I placed my order online and told me that because I lived in WV the shipping speed I selected would not save anytime and would only cost me more money so they asked me if they could change the shipping method to save me money, because of this they have earned all my boat part business. I have to say their customer service helping me find and get the right part the first time IS KEEPING ALL MY BUSINESS!!!

76S&S
05-08-2012, 05:50 PM
First rate group of people.

-V-
05-08-2012, 06:21 PM
I have had nothing but great customer support and excellent service. By far they are a great group of people.

McDye
05-08-2012, 10:21 PM
I have never had a bad experience them....great customer support

mikeg205
05-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I ordered a new belt set today for my boat, and got a call from someone an hour or so later telling me they could save me some money on shipping if I didn't need the part right away. Since I don't I'll get it a day later and they saved me another 5 bucks in shipping costs. Most other companies would just pocket that cash.

Those guys are great. I'm a happy customer.

I ordered something from them and they mailed it...s&h went from 11.00 to .78...no that was cool - they are my go...plus they'll order what they don't have and not screw ya on price.

mattb
05-08-2012, 10:45 PM
skidim is great! I received an email for 10% off maintenance items a few days after I placed an order. I called them up and they happily applied the 10% off coupon to my order.