PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Tower Built, 95 Maristar 225

Gofast
08-18-2005, 11:49 AM
OK, I am so excited. I am dropping my boat off in San Antonio in the morning to get a Custom tower built for it. It will look factory when complete similar to Zero Flex or New Deminsion. About a six hour drive from McKinney.

I'm having a Custom Bimini added that mounts on the tower. Trying to decide on colors for that today. May do the Texas Flag or the USA flag, I really liked the one I saw posted here.

The tower will be able to fold, plus I am adding a flag holder to it. I plan to put a big ol American Flag or Pirate flag depending on the weekend on the top of it. Will make it easier to find me from across the lake. I'm have a double board rack for now, may add a second not sure yet.

Speakers to be added over the winter ( along with Perfect Pass ).

Anyway, I just had to share. To excited to really work right now.

Rob

maristarman
08-18-2005, 11:52 AM
How much are you saving going with these guys over New Dimension?

I know that New Dimension is about half as much as a zero flex.

The flag idea sounds great.

erkoehler
08-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Be sure to post pics of the boat before and after.

Personally, I would stick to solid colors unless you can match the graphics of the boat. Such as the 98 S&S w/ american flag bimini.

I just think the look is better and it will be better for resale.

:twocents:

AirJunky
08-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Doesn't sound like New Dimensions is delivering these days though. I just posted an ex-customer of theirs who backed out after being on the hook for several weeks. Sounds like their backed up for their current production abilities.

Gofast
08-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Cost... Not saving much if any. The website is Prolinealum.com

Folding tower $1895.00 then add accesories. I like the fact that it will look factory when finished. It is cutom made on my boat, they'll have it for a week to make sure everything measures up right.

I have the red, White and Blue paint scheme. Blue being the biggest color of the stripe. So any of the Flags would match. May still go with solid color.

Resell? Plan on keeping, boat is paid for and I really enjoy the no payment plan. But who know's maybe someday?

I'll post before and after pics. Boat will be finished on the 26th. Heading to Broken Bow for labor day so I'll have some good pics to post then.

Thanks Rob