PDA

View Full Version : Radar Vice and Vector boot & fin set up

Jeff Lyman
05-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Finally received my new 68 Vice and Vector boots. Im looking for suggestions on front boot lengths, heel to tail measurments. Also fin measurments stock and changes you all have found to work well.

OMG these boots are so.... comfortable wow. Cant wait to rip it up with the ski on the water, is still a bit to cold :(

I weighed the setup the new Radar comes in at 9.8 lbs. in comparison my 2008 Connley F1X wide body 69 inch with Connely double hinged fastbacks is only 1 lbs more, 10.8. Surprised at the small difference but it is 10% of the total I guess that alot.

Whats your set up weigh?

RadarDad
05-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Jeff, I am suprised that Sully has not answered you yet. If you go on the Radar web site, they do have a tech contact. Sully's user name is "radarskis". You will love your Radar ski.

RadarDad

Jeff Lyman
05-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Yes I contacted Sully direct here and so far no reply, surprised?

RadarDad
05-15-2012, 08:46 PM
I am a little suprised, I would go on the Radar site and go to tech support.

RadarDad

Ski-me
05-16-2012, 09:25 AM
He may be off or something. I posted a question about my new strada's almost a week ago but no response yet. Maybe he's out skiing.....:D

those Vector boots are nice though. I really did go back and forth on those compared to the strada's.

Jeff Lyman
05-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Ski-me it was the open toe part of the Vector I liked. Something about the water washing my feet at the same time I rip up the course sounds efficient! I usally put a squirt of soap between my toes just before I get up..... hahaha

Hopefully this Sunday I can get some buddys out to my house to go, supposed to be 82 here....finally!!! If I dont get any repsonse back from Radar I'll just use the factory setting it came with for now.

DooSPX
05-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Add let us know how the boat skis with the plate!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Lyman
05-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Hey Doo...your in Central FL? I will be down in that area June 24 to July 8 about. Are you close to Ft Meyers? I could bring my new Radar ski down with me to try out. Always wanted to ski in FL when on vacation. Not sure why water is water. I see you like race cars check out one of my companies Superstreetseries.com.

Last night I got Vice specs from Chris Rossi.

DooSPX
05-18-2012, 08:11 AM
Jeff, I am about 2.5 hours or so East/NE from Fort Myers. I will be leaving on vacation on June 29 :( I am into race cars! Thanks for the link to your site, that's pretty cool! Some cool rides on there!

Jeff Lyman
05-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Hey Doo I skied the plate go over to the other section and check out the response, get your check book out!