PDA

View Full Version : thanks to bay area watersports

bjw444
05-04-2012, 11:14 AM
I just want to give thanks and credit to dave and jim and the other people at bay area watersports in florida.

I am in pittsburgh pa and there are not any experienced dealers near me. I have used bay area watersports for all my parts for the last couple years.

I just had my motor freshly rebuilt; 2002 x-star LTR330- new rods, rings, pistons, bearings, seals, gaskets, valve job and was bored .02 over to fix my oil consumption problem.

I installed the motor and hooked up everything as per my pictures and wiring diagram. And to my displeasure my motor would turn over but not fire, I checked fuel pressure ~42psi= pump good, checked all wiring connections=good.

So I called bay area watersports they said to make sure my crank position sensor bracket was as close to the wheel as possible, loosened it up adjusted it and tightened it and what do u know it fired right up.

Talk about a relief and thanks to the guys for taking 20 minutes at 9am to discuss my problem and help me remedy it!

Double D
05-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Hmmm..... Boat House Marine is less than two hours from you. Have you ever tried talking with Chris or James? I have been working with them since I bought my boat from Chris in 2001. No complaints at all!!

www.bhmtrilakes.com

Just a thought for some good local assistance, unless you had problems with them.....

Sent from my wife's old iPad using Tapatalk....

hondaprlud
05-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Good to hear, I've always heard that BAW is an excellent dealer. Never dealt with them.

+1 on BHM they are great people, but that's a different thread.

SilviaMan
05-04-2012, 11:45 AM
I like all the guys at BHM.
They love talking boat... Always treated me right!
edit:
I am glad you have a place you like to deal with that treats you right! Glad to hear of your good experience!

captain planet
05-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Good to hear, I've always heard that BAW is an excellent dealer. Never dealt with them.

+1 on BHM they are great people, but that's a different thread.

Another +1 for BHM. Chris is top notch when it comes to customer service. There is a reason he is been in the marine industry, specifically inboards, for so long. Most inboard owners in Ohio know who Chris Drabic is.

Jim@BAWS
05-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the accolades...We try no matter how far.

Ill pass it on to Dave ASAP!!

Enjoy that rebuilt 330 LTR...Good engine

Jim@BAWS

vrsc
05-04-2012, 05:38 PM
good stuff

thelandmarkgrp
05-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Hey guys!
Just wanted to share with ya the extra mile those guys at Bay area went for me. They posted a trailer for sale that we wanted to buy. They went through all the steps to get the trailer to atlanta with purchase agreement in my hand at a fantastic price $1500. We were suppose to meet on sunday to make the deal when i found a trailer local for $600. I called Jim and explained the situation. Without hesitation, he said I understand. I really appreciated the class and character they showed.

Im a new MC owner and I am glad to be associated with guys of that caliber!

THANKS JIM!