PDA

View Full Version : Okay what happened??

Maristar210
08-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Forgive me in advance and maybe this gets me banned but I go out on the boat for a few hours and come back to see all of H2O's recent posts have been deleted. Censorship? She get in someone's face? Anyone want to PM me the skinny? Steves389@hotmail.com

Steve

Farmer Ted
08-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Forgive me in advance and maybe this gets me banned but I go out on the boat for a few hours and come back to see all of H2O's recent posts have been deleted. Censorship? She get in someone's face? Anyone want to PM me the skinny? Steves389@hotmail.com

Steve

they weren't deleted, if they were they would be completely gone.
she went back and edited them to delete the content

Maristar210
08-17-2005, 10:52 PM
they weren't deleted, if they were they would be completely gone.
she went back and edited them to delete the content

I see that Ted, but why?

Steve

Farmer Ted
08-17-2005, 10:55 PM
I see that Ted, but why?

Steve

Well, I guess the man got tired of having their product bagged on?

André
08-17-2005, 10:56 PM
When MC updated the site a couples of weeks ago,they were "really" clear about what should or shouldn't be post on "their" site.
Can someone quote that post from TMC if they can find it...

André
08-17-2005, 10:57 PM
OK.TMC is online.
Expext some PM or a post here...

BriEOD
08-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Most likely I assume she came to the conclusion that you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

Maristar210
08-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Most likely I assume she came to the conclusion that you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

Did she begin to bash MC in general? and therefore cross the line?

Steve

BriEOD
08-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Did she begin to bash MC in general? and therefore cross the line?

Steve
I don't know I didn't read every single thing she wrote and it's not my place to interpret right/wrong. However, TMC made it very clear that it's ok to state facts but to leave assumptions/hearsay out of it. Of course that is understandable. I don't know what the deal is, I hope she gets her boat fixed and I would tend to believe that MC is doing everything they can to "right the ship."

Workin' 4 Toys
08-17-2005, 11:11 PM
You could say that. MUst have been the "FART" comment that crossed the line. I DON"T want to know anyway!!

Maristar210
08-17-2005, 11:29 PM

Steve

wiltok
08-17-2005, 11:58 PM
I don't know - I followed her other thread and now this one. MC didn't have to give her a new boat - doing so was a great gesture on their part. The 06 boat came with several small issues - which they seemed willing to fix. The listing/rudder is something that will be worked out. She was not at the point of MC refusing to fix the new boat.

In my opinion, getting on the MC site and bashing them after they gave you a brand new boat (after letting you use the other boat for 50 hours) is bad judgement. Makes it appear as though H20Grirl will never be happy....

I bought a couch recently that was delivered with a hole in the side. I fought and fought to no avail - finally gave up and will pay to have the couch fixed myself. Sometimes in life you have to suck it up....

RickDV
08-18-2005, 12:10 AM
I don't know - I followed her other thread and now this one. MC didn't have to give her a new boat - doing so was a great gesture on their part. The 06 boat came with several small issues - which they seemed willing to fix. The listing/rudder is something that will be worked out. She was not at the point of MC refusing to fix the new boat.

In my opinion, getting on the MC site and bashing them after they gave you a brand new boat (after letting you use the other boat for 50 hours) is bad judgement. Makes it appear as though H20Grirl will never be happy....

I bought a couch recently that was delivered with a hole in the side. I fought and fought to no avail - finally gave up and will pay to have the couch fixed myself. Sometimes in life you have to suck it up....

I read several of H2OGirl's posts before she removed them. She reported in a rather factual manner what she experienced. She repeatedly said that she was optimistic that the listing problem would be resolved, perhaps with a rudder fix.

Others on the thread speculated hull design and who knows what else, but H2OGirl did not bash MC, at least in the posts I read.

erkoehler
08-18-2005, 01:52 AM
The thread started as an imformative post regaurding some basic issues and one concerning issue pertaining to her new boat. Select TMC members took it too far, broke the rules, and this is where we are at.

I think the thread about the boat was fine, we have to remember though that MC is not going to pay to maintain a website about MC's where its members bash there product. It isn't smart business ethics. I don't think MC (TMC) was wrong for what he said. There are rules to the board, break em and pay the consequences.

From what was posted, it sounds like MC is working on the issues, is aware of her feelings, and they are trying to find the positive outcome.

I think it should be left at that. Down the line, I hope to find out the outcome of the problems in a PC way.

Follow the rules, and everybody can come and hang out on the site.

Good night.....

sizzler
08-18-2005, 03:30 AM
erk.....you've come of age..........thats the best post ive seen ......from you.......j/k

Danimal
08-18-2005, 08:37 AM
Let's remember that this is not a Democracy on the boards. This is a privately funded website and their rules are law.

MarkP
08-18-2005, 10:43 AM
TMC for president!!:popcorn:

bcampbe7
08-18-2005, 11:03 AM
The thread started as an imformative post regaurding some basic issues and one concerning issue pertaining to her new boat. Select TMC members took it too far, broke the rules, and this is where we are at.

I think the thread about the boat was fine, we have to remember though that MC is not going to pay to maintain a website about MC's where its members bash there product. It isn't smart business ethics. I don't think MC (TMC) was wrong for what he said. There are rules to the board, break em and pay the consequences.

From what was posted, it sounds like MC is working on the issues, is aware of her feelings, and they are trying to find the positive outcome.

I think it should be left at that. Down the line, I hope to find out the outcome of the problems in a PC way.

Good night.....

Who are you, and what have you done with Eric?!?

JEREMY79
08-18-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm with beau. What a post there Erk. Well said too.

BriEOD
08-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Who are you, and what have you done with Eric?!?
Ok who got Erk's password? :purplaugh

MarkP
08-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Ok who got Erk's password? :purplaughNot me.. You guys know I dont talk like that..

erkoehler
08-18-2005, 11:37 AM
WOW, I must have really taken more of a shot to the head than I thought when I took that fall yesterday :D

C'mon guys, give me alittle credit.... :)

BriEOD
08-18-2005, 11:39 AM

Sure Erk. :purplaugh

sizzler
08-18-2005, 11:51 AM
WOW, I must have really taken more of a shot to the head than I thought when I took that fall yesterday :D

we know you too well 8p

Dan K
08-18-2005, 12:01 PM
The real ERKLE would habe made 10 posts out of that.

Ric
08-18-2005, 12:04 PM
This one was classic JR!
when I read it late last night I was saying prior to reading the last line...... "this guy is drunk!" haahhahahhahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric
I for one would appreciate less fart talk on this board

lol!! Well said TMC. Not parting sides here but its nice to see MC take a stance.

One question: so if I fart in the seats of my 95' will that be warrantied if they turn pink? I mean cmon' Pink Lightning misused 303, surely you got to factor on guys greasin the seat?

Ok. just messing with you TMC. One to many Vodka tonics for me...

BriEOD
08-18-2005, 12:35 PM
If you turn the seats pink by breaking wind you might want to re-think your diet.

Danimal
08-18-2005, 12:42 PM
If you turn the seats pink by breaking wind you might want to re-think your diet.

Or the color of your underwear... It could be wicking through to the seats during flatulation. :smile:

east tx skier
08-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Man, I take a day or two off and it appears things came unglued. Glad to see it's back together again. I'll be on a bit more next week.

erkoehler
08-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Man, I take a day or two off and it appears things came unglued. Glad to see it's back together again. I'll be on a bit more next week.

I'm trying to hold it together for you. Don't know how long I can maintain this image, people are already questioning me :D

Cloaked
08-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Let's remember that this is not a Democracy on the boards. This is a privately funded website and their rules are law.That is the bottom line. Tru dat!

SteveO
08-18-2005, 07:06 PM

Good night.....

Erk for President. Eric, Is it true that you are going down to Crawford to smooth things over at the western white house?

6ballsisall
08-18-2005, 08:23 PM
This one was classic JR!
when I read it late last night I was saying prior to reading the last line...... "this guy is drunk!" haahhahahhahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric
I for one would appreciate less fart talk on this board

lol!! Well said TMC. Not parting sides here but its nice to see MC take a stance.

One question: so if I fart in the seats of my 95' will that be warrantied if they turn pink? I mean cmon' Pink Lightning misused 303, surely you got to factor on guys greasin the seat?

Ok. just messing with you TMC. One to many Vodka tonics for me...

Thank you very much Ric. Glad to know I have at least one fan! :cool: