PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft in Zurich!!!

wakescene
05-03-2012, 02:00 PM
I have been in Zurich for two weeks now. I have take a bunch of time to tour the city and explore. In tuesday I tool a walk up Lake Zurich for about 2 miles, it was scenic, peaceful and simply beautiful. Of course being on the lake and being a Mastercraft owner, kept my eyes out for anything watersports related. This was literally the first set of boats I came across and sure enough, there was a MasterCraft ProStar 190 in the dockhouse.

Thought I would share for all to enjoy.

3event
05-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Board member "boogieman" is in Zurich I believe - you might try PM, but I am not sure if he is still active. A couple years ago I read that Natalie Hamrick had moved to Switzerland to live and train , so there is definitely some type of watersports community there. I come to Zurich once or twice a year. Only one time I had a pull all set up and ready for my visit, and then it rained for 4 days straight.

You could try these folks if your Swiss German is passable:
http://www.wakeandski.ch/new_page/

Enjoy your trip!

thatsmrmastercraft
05-03-2012, 02:16 PM
How cool to find a Mastercraft there.

Boogieman hasn't been logged for a year.
http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=4526

oxberger
05-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Why do you think they call them World Class? :D

CantRepeat
05-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Someone should tell them the lifting rings are NOT designed for long term storage.

scott023
05-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Someone should tell them the lifting rings are NOT designed for long term storage.

A great observation.

craig3972
05-03-2012, 09:11 PM
A few years ago I saw a newer picklefork x-star in Austria - we climbed a mountain there called Traunstien. Cant remember the name of the lake, but I remember my Austrian friend telling me that the gas powered boats are not allowed on the lake during july and august, only sail boats, because the powered boats ruin the "tranquility of the lake".

couldnt believe it either.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-04-2012, 01:34 AM
A few years ago I saw a newer picklefork x-star in Austria - we climbed a mountain there called Traunstien. Cant remember the name of the lake, but I remember my Austrian friend telling me that the gas powered boats are not allowed on the lake during july and august, only sail boats, because the powered boats ruin the "tranquility of the lake".

couldnt believe it either.

Dang wind-bags:rolleyes:

oxberger
05-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Stupid blow boats... gotta ruin it for everyone else.8p