PDA

View Full Version : Clarion 6.5 components speakers

osbornda
04-30-2012, 01:10 AM
(3) sets of Clarions 6.5 Component speakers. Purchased in December, and I just removed them because the tweeters do not fit in my existing mounts. Paid $100 for each set...will sell both sets for $150 total..plus shipping.

vrsc
04-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Edit..... Thought I was interested but I need coaxles. Good luck

briggle2
05-04-2012, 10:30 AM
What size are the tweeters? Will they fit these cans? What watt are the speakers? And am I correct to assume they come with the wires that the factory included? Thanks! Sorry for all the questions, I'm interested...

osbornda
05-05-2012, 01:23 PM
I had the same speakers from the factory in my boat. I tried to buy replacement clarions, but the tweeters didnt fit in the factory cut-outs for my X-80. The main clarion speaker was fine.

I ended up replacing all the in-boat speakers with Polk Audio 6.5's and the tweeters for the in-boat speakers fit perfect (not the towers).

I bought these on Amazon: 3 "Polk Audio DB6501 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component System (Pair, Silver)"
Electronics; $109.45 each set
In Stock
Sold by: Central Buys

They fit perfect in the stock locations and sound great for the money. I have Wetsounds Rev10's on my tower...so no need to be crazy in the boat. I have an X-80 and they are clean and loud all throughout the boat.