PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft And TMC!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Purchased my first MC in August of 04'. Signed on as a TMC member in August of 04'. First thread August 05'. Just wanted to let everyone know that since signing on I have had the most fun skiing I have ever had! Best pulls and the best rotation I could ever imagine. I ski regularly behind my 190 and my buddies X-9! Soon to be added, Leroy's Maristar! Hoosierfest, Wednesday rotation and weekends of fun! I have the opportunity to ski behind Mag's 209, Jay's X-9, my 190 and Leroy's 230V all because of this site. Too not only the best boats, but the best mates out there!!!! :toast: Man this is a cool ride!

Leroy
08-17-2005, 12:39 AM
You are on it Bob! 100% agree! I've had the best ski summer ever! You are much more efficient than me, bought MC in 2001, joined the board early 2003 (?) and finally getting a rotation where I'm not mostly dependent on my wife to be driver.

Mag_Red
08-17-2005, 01:05 AM
:rant: You getting all sappy on us??? Sounds sort of Metro-sexual to me :D

6ballsisall
08-17-2005, 10:37 AM
:rant: You getting all sappy on us??? Sounds sort of Metro-sexual to me :D

Mag it's an West/Central Indiana thing. They can't even figure out which time zone they want to be :D :uglyhamme

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2005, 11:50 AM
I had a few and was definitely in touch with my feminine side last night. Lisa likes the change up every once in awhile! Just pointing out facts that this site helps a lot of us get together for some great skiing! That is what it is all about! Without MC and TMC I would have missed a ton of glass! :D :rant: You getting all sappy on us??? Sounds sort of Metro-sexual to me :D

Hoosier Bob
08-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Just a follow up from a year ago. This site makes boat ownership a worthwhile experience. I struggled to find thirds that skied and would get up out of bed before 9 AM let alone seconds! I found myself selling my ride and banning the water forever. Ten years gone by and a new to me MC along with TT and life is good. How many of us are skiing with people we met through TT? Just would be interesting to have a number. Take care all and thanks for the great pulls!

trickskier
08-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Just a follow up from a year ago. This site makes boat ownership a worthwhile experience. I struggled to find thirds that skied and would get up out of bed before 9 AM let alone seconds! I found myself selling my ride and banning the water forever. Ten years gone by and a new to me MC along with TT and life is good. How many of us are skiing with people we met through TT? Just would be interesting to have a number. Take care all and thanks for the great pulls!

HB, I met jcrosby through TT a couple of weeks ago. Took him & his family to the lake my family & I regularly ski on. You meet the nicest people by owning a MasterCraft......Just A little history on me. I bought my first MC in 1982. Met Ron Decker (one of the best friends I ever had) in 1984 at the MC reunion in Cypress Gardens. Purchased a new PS 190 in 98. And recently purchased a 2006 X-1.

I have read a lot of your threads.....you're right owning a MasterCraft, Team MasterCraft, TT are great. Hope you have graeat weekend!

Hoosier Bob
08-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Sorry about the threads!:( It wasn't me! I agree and I consider myself very new to this! Take care yourself!HB, I met jcrosby through TT a couple of weeks ago. Took him & his family to the lake my family & I regularly ski on. You meet the nicest people by owning a MasterCraft......Just A little history on me. I bought my first MC in 1982. Met Ron Decker (one of the best friends I ever had) in 1984 at the MC reunion in Cypress Gardens. Purchased a new PS 190 in 98. And recently purchased a 2006 X-1.

I have read a lot of your threads.....you're right owning a MasterCraft, Team MasterCraft, TT are great. Hope you have graeat weekend!

TMCNo1
08-12-2006, 06:23 PM
HB is correct, it's nice to be on a site with so many like minded people. We have had the opportunity to meet up with some old friends, since coming on TT and have made some new ones we can't wait to meet. It just doesn't get any better than you guys!

pq2
08-14-2006, 01:27 PM
I just want to say that on friday i recieved my TMC towel and t-shirts and I felt so proud. On Saturday I did my PB on the course and after that we went to a party on the lagoon so we arrive on our MC. Off course I wear my MC t-shirt feeling so proud and thinking that I will love to have all u guys here in cancun or at least near to ski during the day and parting at afternoon-night. I hope some day I can make some trips to some of your reunions to meet you. Thanks TMC.

Maristar210
08-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Bob,

Put down the coors and back away slowly. The probelm you have is you can't taste your beer, it never touches your tongue.:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Just kidding Bob you know I ____ you man.....

Steve

barefoot
08-14-2006, 02:03 PM
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Jeff (whitedog) and Dan (danimal) this weekend. We didn’t ski, but we drank a lot of beer. I’m sure that we’ll be keeping in touch and meet out on the water next time.

Otherwise, next step is arranging a get together with TMC people in WI. I know Datdude is in!

slink976
08-14-2006, 02:14 PM
How do i get free swag from TMC?

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2006, 07:28 PM
I don't know about free but you need to be a team member. I am not either but am ready to comit!
Steve, I _____ you too man!
PQ Sounds like an awesome trip. Fly them colors proudly son!

KnoxX2
08-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Just Joined on Sat. Did the whole thing all in one day (Team Talk and Team MasterCraft. looking forward to getting my stuff in the mail.

milkmania
08-14-2006, 10:11 PM
How do i get free swag from TMC?

http://www.jointmc.com/

$35.00 is a good price!
I ended up with a red TMC Cap, A navy TMC shirt, and a TMC towel....good quality stuff:headbang:

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2006, 10:20 PM
You had me on that one Milky! I thought it was Joint MC.com! That would save some space on my ride anyway!;)

$35.00 is a good price!
I ended up with a red TMC Cap, A navy TMC shirt, and a TMC towel....good quality stuff:headbang:

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2006, 10:40 PM
I am now a member!

milkmania
08-14-2006, 11:28 PM
I am now a member!

be sure to bring your shirt to MagMania:headbang:

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Just had a thought about who is the best(more like respected) boat manufacturer out there? If there was any doubt maybe you should look at how owners of MC's competition advertise boats being sold. Very rare to see an MC owner list competition when selling locally or on Ebay. Very common to see CC, BU, Supra/Moomba, Centurion, MB and all others to use the term "Just Like a MasterCraft." Listing to include MasterCraft or even just plain calling it a MasterCraft to get someone to look! Great site just having some fun as I know many owners of different manufacturers are on the site and all are great rides.:D

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Just had a thought about who is the best boat manufacturer out there? If there was any doubt maybe you should look at how owners of MC's competition advertise boats being sold. Very rare to see an MC owner list competition when selling locally or on Ebay. Very common to see CC, BU, Supra/Moomba, Centurion, MB and all others to use the term "Just Like a MasterCraft." Listing to include MasterCraft or even just plain calling it a MasterCraft to get someone to look! Great site just having some fun as I know many owners of different manufacturers are on the site and all are great rides.:D

Very true........ peeps are green w/ envy to own the MC label

slink976
08-16-2006, 01:01 PM

$35.00 is a good price!

Ahhhhhhh, just showing my stupidity here. Just signed up thanks man!

east tx skier
08-16-2006, 03:47 PM
Just had a thought about who is the best(more like respected) boat manufacturer out there? If there was any doubt maybe you should look at how owners of MC's competition advertise boats being sold. Very rare to see an MC owner list competition when selling locally or on Ebay. Very common to see CC, BU, Supra/Moomba, Centurion, MB and all others to use the term "Just Like a MasterCraft." Listing to include MasterCraft or even just plain calling it a MasterCraft to get someone to look! Great site just having some fun as I know many owners of different manufacturers are on the site and all are great rides.:D

Maybe so, but, for example, using "not Nautique or Malibu" in the title will increase your search hits no doubt about it. Were I selling my boat on ebay, I can't say I wouldn't include some other boat brands in the "not" category so as to rope someone in that wasn't originally looking for a MC, but might be persuaded by some purdy pictures.

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 05:49 PM
I wonder how many buyers would rethink their purchase just because a BU popped up? If I listed I would probably just use good ole' MasterCraft and let the others fight it out in the pot pouri made up of all that is left. I can see your point as while I was looking I decided I would be happy with one of two brands. I only searched for these brands and was a little miffed when others popped up. Take care Easty!Maybe so, but, for example, using "not Nautique or Malibu" in the title will increase your search hits no doubt about it. Were I selling my boat on ebay, I can't say I wouldn't include some other boat brands in the "not" category so as to rope someone in that wasn't originally looking for a MC, but might be persuaded by some purdy pictures.

slink976
08-17-2006, 05:03 PM
quick question....
I signed up for team mastercraft, when do i get my log in and password?

TMCNo1
08-17-2006, 06:27 PM
quick question....
I signed up for team mastercraft, when do i get my log in and password?

Ask UMP, I think the log in word is "MONZA" and the password is "SNAILMAIL"! :D :rolleyes: 8p

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Ask UMP, I think the log in word is "MONZA" and the password is "SNAILMAIL"!
Now THAT is funny!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme HTanks NO1:D

TMCNo1
08-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Now THAT is funny! HTanks NO1

Sorry UMP, but I had to do that when I saw slinks post, it just fell into place! See, we can still make you laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you are doing good, considering the circumstances. :rolleyes: 8p :D

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 07:25 PM
I thought I picked mine upon setup? Got all my garb today!:D