PDA

View Full Version : 2011 X2 or Tige RZR

fortworthcrna
04-26-2012, 06:22 PM
I was wanting some input from you guys.

I am in the market for a 2011 MC X2 or a Tige RZR. I want to know what yall have to say about the two.

I've heard pros and cons about both boats but it's been from the other dealer.

bjames
04-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Personally I have not ridden in a Tige, but I have heard a lot of people, not just on TT, suggest that the overall build quality of the MC is superior. But for that you would have to see for yourself.

CantRepeat
04-26-2012, 07:03 PM
I was wanting some input from you guys.

I am in the market for a 2011 MC X2 or a Tige RZR. I want to know what yall have to say about the two.

I've heard pros and cons about both boats but it's been from the other dealer.

Funny, asking MC owners what they will pick or suggest. This will be interesting.

BMcD
04-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Fortworthcrna:

We had a similar consideration when we ultimately bought our X45. We were considering a Tige RZ4 or the X45. After demoing both boats and combing through them with regard to features, functions, versatility, fit and finish, we had to go with the X45.

Additionally, there is something to be said for a boat's ability to hold its value if you ever think you may sell. The MC is well ahead of Tige with regard to resale. That said, boating comes down to personal preference, but we have not regretted our decision for a second.

Good luck to you!

BMcD
'06 8.1 MC X45
www.LiveDay1.com

mikeg205
04-26-2012, 07:35 PM
If you promise to take meticulous care of your boat you can get the mastercraft... :D

jafo9
04-26-2012, 07:47 PM
you will be hard pressed to find a member on this board to recommend something other than a MC. that being said, at our last boat show i was the most impressed with the Tige's vs bu and cc.

i think resale says a lot about a company. i had a very hard time finding a 10 year old MC i could afford.

davidstan
04-26-2012, 07:58 PM
The bigger difference to me is the ride of the x2 is more comfortable in chop if you are on a big lake. A better built boat. As far as storage and room inside you can't beat it for a 20 ft,er.