PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing a Factory tour? My X-30 sprays tomorrow!

501s
04-24-2012, 11:16 AM
So after a long, long wait my dealer told me that my boat is going to be sprayed tomorrow and built over the next week. I asked about build pics but I haven't heard anything. Are there any TT members planning on a tour this week? If so, can you snap some pics if you see an orange X-30? Hoping to have it on the water by May long weekend here in Canada. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

bjames
04-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Try requesting a photo on MasterCrafts Facebook page. Let them know which model, color and location/dealer. They may be able to post a photo on their FB page. Others have been sucessful, but some not.

JRW160
04-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Still amazed mastercraft doesn't do this as a matter of course. A friend of mine got almost daily emails from nautique with pictures when his super air was being build in 2008.

501s
04-24-2012, 06:07 PM
I actually emailed customer service today and someone replied within hours and they are going to try and hook me up. I think that is great that they are willing to do this for their customers who are so excited about their new boat. My previous brand, who did this on my last boat have now said they are too busy to do this. But they make exceptions for sure.

I will post up any pics I get.

Chester
04-24-2012, 09:26 PM
I took the factory tour in February before finalizing my x25 order. Amazing experience and met some great people there. Everyone was accommodating allowing me to look, touch, question, and basically climb all over the place. My reason for going was the rumored zft4 tower that had not been made public yet. Not only did they allow me to see, feel, pull on, everything including the new tower, I also got to see the bimini debut on the bright green x30 announcement boat that was released two weeks later. I received pictures everyday during the build, prob 5 to 6 a day, and have to admit, it makes you feel kinda VIP. Shout out to the marketing team at the factory, and my dealer here in Georgia. The tour is definitely worth the trip and gives you the inside connection when ordering custom new boat. Best of luck

Heelgrad
04-24-2012, 09:50 PM
I actually emailed customer service today and someone replied within hours and they are going to try and hook me up. I think that is great that they are willing to do this for their customers who are so excited about their new boat. My previous brand, who did this on my last boat have now said they are too busy to do this. But they make exceptions for sure.

I will post up any pics I get.

I hope you're able to get some pics. I had to make the request a few times but was only able to get a few of it going down the line in the very beginning phase. Nothing towards the end of the build however which was kind of a bummer. No way did I ever come close to getting 5-6 pics a day sent to me. Chester, feel fortunate you got that type of service, because although I was treated outstanding during the tour it was tough to get a response for pics. For the money we spend on these boats it should be expected that everyone that requests pics gets them IMO. I'm totally over it now because my boat arrives at my dealer tomorrow so I'll be sure to get some pics up tomorrow or Thursday! :):):)

Chester
04-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Yes I do feel fortunate, probably more due to my dealer/salesman back door work who I tormented for several years before finally pulling the trigger on the purchase. I would love to post pics but despite multiple attempts I can't seem to get it to work. Congrats on the new boats,and yes it was a great ride to the dealer to see and pick up the new boat with the kids. Gonna be a great summer.