PDA

View Full Version : PerfectPass for My PS205

CTPJ
08-16-2005, 04:18 PM
I have a '94 PS205 and the wife wants me to install PerfectPass (Thank you Lord). As the boat is older and I have already installed a Monster Tower on it, I am conserned about getting my money out of another big upgrade when I trade up to an X-2 in a year or two. I am wondering which PP system would provide the best bang for the buck. Is the Wakebard Pro worth the investment? Or is the PerfectPass Cruise system going to provide me enough at almost half the money (and put the savings towards the X-2)? I guess the question is is the PP Cruise system any good?

Thanks,

Todd

Ric
08-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I have a '94 PS205 and the wife wants me to install PerfectPass (Thank you Lord). As the boat is older and I have already installed a Monster Tower on it, I am conserned about getting my money out of another big upgrade when I trade up to an X-2 in a year or two. I am wondering which PP system would provide the best bang for the buck. Is the Wakebard Pro worth the investment? Or is the PerfectPass Cruise system going to provide me enough at almost half the money (and put the savings towards the X-2)? I guess the question is is the PP Cruise system any good?

Thanks,

Todd
:twocents:
look for a bargain on skier to skier or ebay or something and install wakeboard pro or digital pro
install it yourself
when it comes time to sell, if you feel that PP doesnt at least add your cash outlay to the resale value, take it off and sell it on one of those outlets yourself
either way it's a move that you will be glad you made!

BrianM
08-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Can't speak to the cruise I am sure others will be able to though. All I can say is that the $1000 you spend is going to be well worth it. I installed Digital Pro in my '88 this past winter and now cant imagine life without it. The price is well worth the say 2 years of enjoyment not to mention that you will get a few more bucks for the boat when you sell it.

Cary K.
08-16-2005, 04:30 PM
I put Pro on my 88 190 and got every cent back out of that purchase when I sold it 2 years later. It definitely is worth the money, now and re-sale.

Tennesseeski
08-16-2005, 06:00 PM
I just put the wakeboard pro on my 93 205 and I love it. I don't think you will have any trouble getting your money back out of it.

G-man
08-16-2005, 08:47 PM
you can always move it from one boat to another.

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2005, 09:07 PM
If you want you can also consider an old Accuski unit. I had no trouble at all installing it on my 93 and it works awesome! You may find one for as little as $500 and it will do everything! RPM and speed w/o the paddle wheel. Works off of both speedo pickups and replaces on of the speedos. It also offers auto pullup which is very cool for the other half! Any questions I have are still handled very efficiently by the manufacturer. :twocents: