PDA

View Full Version : Blemished Wakeboards

Lucky26
04-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Has anyone ever purchased a blem wakeboard? I am sure there are very different levels of blemish, but for a beginner it might be a good option. I found a Ronix Vault on Evo with boots at 240.

vogelm1
04-21-2012, 09:33 AM
I bought a Ronix girls board for my daughter last summer and I couldn't even find the blem. Whatever it was, very very minor. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

No Skeez
04-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Watch the details of what you are buying and you will be fine.

Blem: Cosmetic anomaly preventing the product from being classified as a 'first'. This could be something as little as the graphic sheet being off center when pressed. As was indicated, many times you are hard-pressed to find the 'defect' though sometimes it is very clear.

3rd / Demo: Physical anomaly preventing the product from being classified as a 'first' or 'cosmetic blem'. This can get a little dicey, as this classification typically blankets everything not a first or not a cosmetic blem. Ask for pictures and a detailed description of the specific item you will be receiving in order to evaluate whether or not you want to save the (considerable) dollar amount by selecting a not perfect item.

One last thing... Check to see if the full warranty will apply to the product you are purchasing.

Hope this helps!

Lucky26
04-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks. All good points