PDA

View Full Version : Best kept secret in Texas

Robert Averyt
08-16-2005, 10:54 AM
I was on a public lake this past Saturday for the first time in 8 years.
I did not realize how much I missed the public waters. This lake was perfect. No I am not going to let the secret out and mess it up for those who live on it. There were a few boats out on Saturday evening but not crowed at all.
There was a slalom course and no one was using it.
I saw several really nice Mastercrafts.
I think several of you on this board live on this lake.
Thanks for allowing me to enjoy your SECRET SPOT.

Robert Averyt

sizzler
08-16-2005, 10:56 AM
You Can Tell Me.......i Wont Go There..... :(

SteveO
08-16-2005, 11:03 AM
Robert, You are such a tease. Just tell me it isn't within an hour of the DFW area and I'll be able to sleep.

Robert Averyt
08-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Steve,

You can sleep good tonight.

rodltg2
08-16-2005, 01:00 PM
i thought i reconized your name when i read the article in ws magazine.

AirJunky
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Robert, You are such a tease. Just tell me it isn't within an hour of the DFW area and I'll be able to sleep.
Depends on how heavy your right foot is, Steve. I've only been there once in 99 & I'd say an hour is close.

Wes
08-16-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey there Air Junky,

Just spend a week vacationing with one of your foiling buddys, Lawrence, he said to say Hi.

Wes

AirJunky
08-16-2005, 01:47 PM
Ah hah! That would be a Canadian rider then, eh, Wes...... hope you guys had a good time. Lawrence is a lot of fun to watch ride! And a good guy to soak up some riding & big air tips from!

Wes
08-16-2005, 01:52 PM
It was fun, and he is great to watch, I don't foil but my 11 year old son does and Lawrence took him out and showed him a few things. Both my sister and her husband foil. Looks like fun.

Wes

SteveO
08-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Air, I don't think it is THE river. I think they have the flyin their?

dmac
08-16-2005, 03:35 PM
i thought i reconized your name when i read the article in ws magazine.I noticed that as well.

River Rat
08-16-2005, 03:40 PM
I was on a public lake this past Saturday for the first time in 8 years.
I did not realize how much I missed the public waters. This lake was perfect. No I am not going to let the secret out and mess it up for those who live on it. There were a few boats out on Saturday evening but not crowed at all.
There was a slalom course and no one was using it.
I saw several really nice Mastercrafts.
I think several of you on this board live on this lake.
Thanks for allowing me to enjoy your SECRET SPOT.

Robert Averyt

I see you are from Aggie land........NO NO NO That was Pres. Bush's swimming pool, and how did you get in?

Ric
08-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I see you are from Aggie land........NO NO NO That was Pres. Bush's swimming pool, and how did you get in?
Those old aggies are all the same! ;)