PDA

View Full Version : Thatsmrmastercraft is very solid

h2oskifreak
04-18-2012, 09:18 AM
I just bought a 94 Prostar and will be picking it up Friday in Idaho. Was looking at a 93 in MN and had a pretty non responsive seller. mrmastercraft lived near by and offered to look at it for me. He was so caring and willing to go out of his way for a fellow member. I offered a fee and he politlely declined payment and just wanted to help me. I can't say how much I appreciate him and others on the board. Skiers are some of the best people I know. Now I need to develop a plan for my classic 75 S n S. Thanks MrMC!

Table Rocker
04-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Great post. The great thing about having class is never having to tell people that you do, and Mr.MasterCraft has it in spades.

DemolitionMan
04-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Pete is a good guy.

JBrew
04-18-2012, 09:30 AM
good to know there are a few good folks in the world

mikeg205
04-18-2012, 09:31 AM
+1 on this post....

19_Skier
04-18-2012, 09:38 AM
One of the main reasons I decided to join this forum - the people on here are more than willing to go out of their way to help. Great post. :toast: TMMC

LittleFuss
04-18-2012, 09:44 AM
Right on...:)

h2oskifreak
04-18-2012, 09:48 AM
BTW, I'm in Western Colorado and willing to "pay it forward". Haven't seen many for sale in my area, but you never know.

J NORRIS
04-18-2012, 10:15 AM
I read a lot, don't post too many messages much. But MrMasterCraft has gone out of his way to help many members on here and his knowledge is much appreciated.
Thanks for your dedication.

corey
04-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Yep, one of the nicest guys I've met, glad to say I know him personally!

gatorguy
04-18-2012, 11:24 AM
I have to add my $0.02. I needed trailer tires, and he hooked me up in a good way. After shipping and all things considered, I can't believe he even made anything on the deal. Thanks again Pete.

east tx skier
04-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Kudos to ThatsMrMC!

This is as good of place as any to mention that back in 2007, G-Man (George Mayer) did a similar favor for me when I came across the boat I now own. He gave it such a great once over and even gave me an idea of what kind of guy the seller was. I still remember what he said. It was, "Doug, if you lived here, you'd want to go skiing with this guy." He hit it out of the park and I owned the boat. He never asked for a thing, but he received the flyhigh pole that came with the boat that I couldn't use as a gift of thanks.

If anyone comes across a boat in Tyler TX, look me up. I'll go by and give it a good once over.

broncotw
04-18-2012, 12:14 PM
I agree! I have corresponded with ThatsMrMC on numerous occasions and he is solid!

I'm near San Antonio, Texas, in the event anyone needs anything in this neck of the woods!!!

scott023
04-18-2012, 01:14 PM
I just bought a 94 Prostar and will be picking it up Friday in Idaho. Was looking at a 93 in MN and had a pretty non responsive seller. mrmastercraft lived near by and offered to look at it for me. He was so caring and willing to go out of his way for a fellow member. I offered a fee and he politlely declined payment and just wanted to help me. I can't say how much I appreciate him and others on the board. Skiers are some of the best people I know. Now I need to develop a plan for my classic 75 S n S. Thanks MrMC!

I agree with everything you said, except the highlighted bit. Pete is a tuber, through and through. :D

cbryan70
04-18-2012, 01:16 PM
I have to add my $0.02. I needed trailer tires, and he hooked me up in a good way. After shipping and all things considered, I can't believe he even made anything on the deal. Thanks again Pete.

2 weeks:D. Ha

thatsmrmastercraft
04-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks Ron, and everyone else for the kind words. I didn't offer anything that anyone on here wouldn't do.

When I first got my boat, I was the guy on here asking all the questions. One gentleman, who we all came to care for, was especially helpful. On several occasions I told him that I couldn't thank him enough. He responded by simply asking me to pass on some of the learned info once I came to the point I felt I could answer the questions. This is an incredible place and I am happy to fit in with the crowd.

pram
04-18-2012, 01:44 PM
I can attest to his eagerness to help. He looked at a trailer for me down the road from him last year.

He is a good guy no doubt about it

oxberger
04-18-2012, 02:54 PM
I've never really believed anyone that said they "met a cool guy on the internet" and it wasn't some scam or horror film attraction until I was in contact with Pete. I've never met the man personally, but you can tell alot about a person through their actions and words. Pete has helped me out over the years both directly and indirectly and has encourage me as well. I know he's done the same for countless others. "A man is not measured by the amount of words spoken, but by the number of good deeds" and based on that Pete is a BIG guy. Thanks for all your help Pete! There's a cold one waitng for you in TN and if I ever get the boat back in the water, there's a tow waiting too (sidenote... I finally got the boat off the trailer, now to get the trailer out from under it.).

pram
04-18-2012, 03:09 PM
I have met lots of cool people off of the internet

when I tell people I have internet friends, they do look at me funny though

JDJ_205
04-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Here's to Mr.Mastercraft!! What a very nice story. I admit, I've received more help from members than I've been able to offer......but I hope to help others more and more in time, after all, we're "held to a higher standard" around here!.....Now if we could only get some traditional hats, lol!