PDA

View Full Version : 2000 X-Star Bimini

redraider08
04-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Hey guys, i just bought a 2000 X-Star and need to get a Bimini for it. Any thoughts? Thanks!

swatguy
04-17-2012, 06:57 PM
You are very very very limited with the original version 1 of the zero flex flyer. Towerbiminis.com is really the best option. They have the specs on file as that is where mine came from. They are about 200 more than a standard Bimini but they fit on the tower and look absolutely amazing. They are rattle proof and bombproof. They also fold to clear the tower speakers and take about 2 minutes to put up with no annoying straps. While getting it dialed in exactly how you want ot can take a little time on the first install. After that its so simple its just 2 push pins. I have a couple posts with pics for mine of you do a search. I will try and get them linked foryou in a bit.

LaRue
04-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Just installed ours from tower biminis. Great service and product

swatguy
04-17-2012, 08:19 PM
http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=18104

Here u go.........yet another towerbiminis super satisfied customer.

redraider08
04-18-2012, 02:46 AM
Those bimini's are really nice looking! How much of the boat will they shade? Thanks!

swatguy
04-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Really all depends on the time of day, but when sun is straight above i get some coverage just a bit in the bow as well as the driver seat, passenger seat, the entire L bench along the passenger side but don't get the rear bench.

Again its really hard as the sun changes, but prime time sun from noon til 3pm here thats what I get coverage wise. Again worth every penny in my mind