PDA

View Full Version : WTB x55 or x45 - Willing to pay cash deposit and take over payments.

Boardpower
04-16-2012, 07:25 PM
2009-2011 X45 or x55. Live in Dallas - Texas and will drive to get the boat.

Please PM (year/model/monthly payment) me and i will send you my contact information (cell / email).

Cheers

Shane

willyt
04-17-2012, 09:18 AM
This a pretty unusual arrangement? I haven't ever seen a boat... 'for sale' offered like this.

Why not just buy one?

Double D
04-17-2012, 09:36 AM
This a pretty unusual arrangement? I haven't ever seen a boat... 'for sale' offered like this.

Why not just buy one?

I think that is what he is doing, trying to find one.

swatguy
04-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Its pretty common.........you and old owner go into the bank. They transfer it over to buyers name, and u just continue the payments...... this way no down payment for you/buyer just a transfer fee. . Again somewhat common of an arrangement. Less hassle than walking into dealership. Sometimes if owner put a good chunk of. Hanger down you get a sweet deal cuz the owner just wants it gone because the realize they can't do payments any longer after the signed their 15yr loan. Easy way out

TruckeeEP
04-19-2012, 08:09 PM
I get what willyt is wondering about. The OP says "cash deposit" which I interpret as he/she doesn't want to transfer ownership, yikes! The only time I have heard of someone proposing not transferring ownership is when they have bad credit. Anyway, maybe the OP can clarify...