PDA

View Full Version : bitter sweet day ...sold ur mastercraft

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 11:04 AM
well i had our powerstar 200 advertised for awhile with a high asking price thinking it would never sell , then a guy called and bought the boat sight unseen , he wired the $$ within a few hours and had it picked up this am. i had a tear in my eye as it left but i got what i paid for it 7 years ago and we are going to move up , sadly this ends 12 years with mastercraft outboards that were the best boats ived owned. thanks mastercraft:D

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 11:06 AM
:):) here she is

Honkity Hank
04-15-2012, 11:10 AM
well i had our powerstar 200 advertised for awhile with a high asking price thinking it would never sell , then a guy called and bought the boat sight unseen , he wired the $$ within a few hours and had it picked up this am. i had a tear in my eye as it left but i got what i paid for it 7 years ago and we are going to move up , sadly this ends 12 years with mastercraft outboards that were the best boats ived owned. thanks mastercraft:D

Hope that is a legit transaction!!? Wired the money, sight unseen, someone else picks it up... these are all red flags for internet scams.

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Hope that is a legit transaction!!? Wired the money, sight unseen, someone else picks it up... these are all red flags for internet scams.

i hear ya , but no its legit, the guy he owns a watersport co. in wildwood nj ,money was transferred and moved to a different account, that said yes lots of scams on the interweb

ntidsl
04-15-2012, 11:44 AM
I was just running in Negril Jamaica and found one of these at HedonismII up on blocks with no engine or seats. Hull and gel coat looked to be in great shade! Looked identical minus the tower and Super clubs is closing all its resorts real soon.

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 11:55 AM
that would be a great refurbish project with new power

hragsarkissian
04-15-2012, 12:48 PM

haha my thoughts exactly lol!

Age Fighter
04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
I was just running in Negril Jamaica and found one of these at HedonismII up on blocks with no engine or seats. Hull and gel coat looked to be in great shade! Looked identical minus the tower and Super clubs is closing all its resorts real soon.

Hate to go off subject, but I hope you checked out Rick's Cafe in Negril.
Most amazing place I've ever seen I think. (now back to our regularly scheduled thread)

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 04:52 PM
the new owner owns island watersports in stone harbor nj if anyone is on vaca and wants to go footin , ck them out

Jerseydave
04-15-2012, 06:55 PM
the new owner owns island watersports in stone harbor nj if anyone is on vaca and wants to go footin , ck them out

I know the place....looks like they got a nice boat! I don't know about footin' but they are pretty involved in wakeboarding. It's going to see nothing but salt water use but I guess that's what you did with it too right?

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 08:30 PM
yeah we are brackish and salt, i offered him the lift but i think she will get painted :(

Jerseydave
04-15-2012, 08:54 PM
yeah we are brackish and salt, i offered him the lift but i think she will get painted :(

bottom paint.....now that is a shame! :mad:

Age Fighter
04-15-2012, 09:11 PM

AAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Barefooter92
04-15-2012, 09:30 PM
So you say your going to move up and this ends your MasterCraft days. Are you switching to another brand?

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 10:04 PM
ill still get my sets on a stars and stripes as well as a prostar 200 but we are going to a larger express boat maybe an older topaz or possible a cabo while prices are down.

ctkiteboarding
04-15-2012, 10:07 PM

:noface: truly a sad day

95barefoot
04-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Island Water Sports is where my 95 BF200 spent the first 10 years of it's life. It's got a decent amount of hours but they maintain the boats pretty well do to all the usage. @ $160 an hour with a licensed captain they be happy to take your credit card.

ctkiteboarding
04-16-2012, 10:29 PM
i think it went to a good home but i really hope they don't paint the bottom ,either way im glad lots of folks will enjoy the boat cause that's what its for ...... FUN!!!!!!