PDA

View Full Version : 99 205v trailer parts

morganb
04-12-2012, 04:04 AM
Hi Guys I live in New Zealand and one of my oval tail lights has stopped working didn't realize they are a sealed unit. Model 60????

I am having huge trouble getting hold of them here. Wheres the best place to buy them from that will ship them. I'm interested in after market led versions if available.

Thanks in advance.

Cloaked
04-12-2012, 05:57 AM
Hi Guys I live in New Zealand and one of my oval tail lights has stopped working didn't realize they are a sealed unit. Model 60????

I am having huge trouble getting hold of them here. Wheres the best place to buy them from that will ship them. I'm interested in after market led versions if available.

Thanks in advance.The model 60 is from Truck-Lite dot com. They may still be available there or on flea-bay. However the replacement compariable can be found on etrailer dot com.

I have recently replaced the model 60 series with the newer LED lights from etrailer. If you can't find the light, I think I still have some of the model 60s from my recent replacement that I would part with. You should be able to find that light or a comparable light easily enough.

http://www.etrailer.com/p-STL22RB.html These will work but the grommets they sell with them were too small for my cut out. I used the old grommet. Your mileage may vary. They are cheap so it's no big loss.

lintwurm
04-12-2012, 06:45 AM
I had the same problem.

I live in South Africa. I got them from www.trailerandtruckparts.com

I have a 2000 205V so the trailers should be the same.

These were the codes. ST-OPTSTL-72AB Sealed, 6-1/2 for he light and ST-54101 61/2" for the grommet.

Barefooter92
04-12-2012, 08:35 AM
let me check but I have one in my truck as a spare from my '97 trailer (PS 205). I changed both mine to LED so I just keep this one around because it still works.

morganb
04-13-2012, 04:38 AM
Thanks guys. Went to a truck place today and they had 1 In stock. So stoked! I didn't realize they were a common truck part. They even had the led replacements so have that on the list for winter.