PDA

View Full Version : age-old question answered...

bigmac
08-15-2005, 04:41 PM
...and the answer is apparently "not necessarily..."

http://mccollister.info/bear.jpg

milkmania
08-15-2005, 06:03 PM
I figure he goes just about anywhere he feel like;)

we had to cancel a little league baseball game once.....
bear on the field:eek3:

we weren't actually playing at the time, but the opposing coach called us early enough to let us know there was still a bear loose in the woods nearby and the game was cancelled.

but it did actually make it onto the field:uglyhamme

bigmac
08-15-2005, 06:11 PM
I figure he goes just about anywhere he feel like;)

we had to cancel a little league baseball game once.....
bear on the field:eek3:

we weren't actually playing at the time, but the opposing coach called us early enough to let us know there was still a bear loose in the woods nearby and the game was cancelled.

but it did actually make it onto the field:uglyhamme

We get black bears around here all the time. They like to come up on the decks and lick barbeque grills. Drives the dogs absolutely wild.

sizzler
08-17-2005, 05:40 AM
we dont get bears.....but the immigrants do a similar job :D

Leroy
08-17-2005, 07:23 AM
:uglyhamme :D :uglyhamme Funny!

BriEOD
08-17-2005, 09:10 AM
That's messed up.

Tennesseeski
08-17-2005, 10:05 AM
A friend of mine actually has some pictures of a black bear sitting in a hottub that is on someones deck of a cabin in the mountains here. They went to do some work on the ac and there he/she was. I should try to get a copy and post it. You all would not believe it. It was a rental cabin that had been empty for a few days since ac was down. Pretty wild!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-17-2005, 10:42 AM
our bears around here are pretty skittish. They see a human, and they are GONE! they dont get tame like that. They skidaddle at the first sign of a human. Once in a while a young cub will wander into town, but they leave in a hurry.

JEREMY79
08-17-2005, 10:43 AM
We have some crazy stuff around here. But I have never seen a bear. Never actually seen a bear anywhere.

Leroy
08-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Well not that we are on bears, I remember seeing a tourist sitting their kid on a black bear just outside of Gatlinburg to take a picture of! :eek:

They are pretty tame bears.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
I dont care how "tame" a bear is you NEVER, EVER sit anything on its back, especially your KID!!!! :noface: Man, people are so retarded!! You can NEVER trust an undomesticated animal. NEVER, no matter how good they are trained. Just ask the Zigfried and Roy guy that got mangled buy the tiger on stage.

BTW, Hey Brieod and Hoosier Bob, arent those Zigfried and Roy guys are snappy dressers..... :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

YEEEE HAAAAAWWWW!!!!! Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, the ol "Metro Shark" strikes again!!!! :purplaugh

Do I smell a threadjack??

sizzler
08-17-2005, 12:13 PM
TO GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK....

we have:
do wild bears sh1t in the woods.....
does a one-legged duck swim in circles...
does rose kennedy have a black dress......

any others????

JEREMY79
08-17-2005, 12:20 PM
has a cat got an a$s

bigmac
08-17-2005, 12:47 PM
TO GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK....

we have:
do wild bears sh1t in the woods.....
does a one-legged duck swim in circles...
does rose kennedy have a black dress......

any others????

"Is the Pope a catholic?"

sizzler
08-17-2005, 12:58 PM
how did i miss that one....doh

Maristar210
08-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Is a fat dog heavy?