PDA

View Full Version : Pamela Anderson Roast

Lake_Tippy_Skier
08-15-2005, 03:44 PM
:wavey: Did anybody else catch the Pamela Anderson Roast on Comedy Central over the Weekend? She just turned 38 and still looking as fine as ever.:love:

bcampbe7
08-15-2005, 03:52 PM
:wavey: Did anybody else catch the Pamela Anderson Roast on Comedy Central over the Weekend? She just turned 38 and still looking as fine as ever.:love:

I saw bits and pieces of it. Why was Courtney Love sitting next to her. :eek:

Lake_Tippy_Skier
08-15-2005, 03:55 PM
I have no idea, but she sure is scary looking :eek3:

Crash
08-15-2005, 04:05 PM
I embarssingly did watch it. She is still beautiful and yucky at the same time. Apparently Pamela and Courtney are best friends.

bcampbe7
08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
[thredjack]
Just saw you blog site. Great pics!

Something caught my eye though. A 425HP PONTOON BOAT?!?!?!?! :eek3: That's pretty amazing.

[/threadjack]

Lake_Tippy_Skier
08-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I embarssingly did watch it.

three words: see through top :D

Lake_Tippy_Skier
08-15-2005, 04:16 PM
[thredjack]
Just saw you blog site. Great pics!

Something caught my eye though. A 425HP PONTOON BOAT?!?!?!?! :eek3: That's pretty amazing.

[/threadjack]

It does 60mph, real smooth

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't get the "Dolly Parton" kit. What was that on her head, a hanging plant :eek: ? I suppose after the purchases you don't notice the hair too much. I thought she looked much better before the lips, chewies, and Boof! My :twocents: but that get up just don't get up! For a ton less I am sure you can get a inflatable that looks pretty darn close! I already had this conversation w/the guys at work and I was in the minority.

Crash
08-15-2005, 05:09 PM
three words: see through top :D

My wife pointed that out to me. We also noticed 'they' weren't centered, one was way north and one was out west?!

Ric
08-15-2005, 05:41 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you to turn your brain off and plunk down your money to see dukes of hazzard
that jessica simpson has never looked better! WOW
and the old music is so cool I'd go see it again just for that

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2005, 07:08 PM
I must say, that I wish I could get my hour of my life back I wasted listening to it in the background while i was typing away at this. There were a few good jokes told, but enough on Tommy's privates, damn they went over board. Sure glad there wasn't any kids watching. After Mr. d*cks went over and started throwing them around like basketballs I had enough stupidity. Turned on Cartoon network for some real background noise and higher intelligence!!

Crash
08-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Agree, the jokes were the same ones over and over and over and over and....we too turned something else on. (That set up was too easy...Insert joke here...)

JEREMY79
08-16-2005, 09:59 AM
I must say, that I wish I could get my hour of my life back I wasted listening....

Always worried about getting time back, quit wasting it.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-16-2005, 10:30 AM
you know, I have to say that I feel out of touch. I am so disconnected from pop culture. I hardly ever watch TV. I have the weather channel on while eating breakfast and lunch so I can plan my skiing or chores. I just dont have time to watch TV. I try to ski as often as possible. I usually get out 3 times a week. Then there is boat maintenance. house maintenance and chores. lawn... etc... I also like to spend "free time" visiting with family and friends, and that doesnt invovle watching TV. then any spare time left gets devoted to music. I try to pick up a guitar when I have the chance, of course its very often in the winter months. I am able to really spend some time in my recording studio. Music takes up time too. Then I like to research stuff on the net and frequent a few chat boards. SO I just dont get time to watch TV. not only do I not have time, I dont find much on TV that interests me. I admit I can get hooked in a hurry on the History channel, or the discovery channel. but thats about it. so am I wierd or what?

man, I threadjacked the hell out of this. :o

JEREMY79
08-16-2005, 10:37 AM
threadjack continued

If you are wierd I am also. I have too much to do to use my time watching tv. Like you I watch the weather channel before I go to sleep.

Leroy
08-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Worst show that could be on TV, absolutely should not have been on TV. Watched couple of minutes and easily moved on.

Really raw, I think it would have ruined the beer if you were sitting around with a group of guys watching. :rant: :twocents:

6ballsisall
08-16-2005, 10:41 AM
I watched all of 2 minutes and said "this sucks" and moved on. Waste of time that TV is :D

shepherd
08-16-2005, 11:48 AM
I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you to turn your brain off and plunk down your money to see dukes of hazzard
that jessica simpson has never looked better! WOW
and the old music is so cool I'd go see it again just for that

Is Jessica Simpson the new Pamela Anderson? What would her dad Homer think??? :o

Ric
08-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Is Jessica Simpson the new Pamela Anderson? What would her dad Homer think??? :o
nooooo not that one!
It's nick's wife, you know... nick, nick simpson

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-16-2005, 12:30 PM
I thought she was OJ's wife.....?? :confused: :cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 01:45 PM
Always worried about getting time back, quit wasting it.
There is absolutely no time wasting here. Its called multitasking, I am in training to be able to listen to my wife complain while still be able to get my own work done. :)
Lucky for me I only need 3-4 hours of sleep a night. I find myself using an hour or two in the late evening after everyones gone to sleep to get my self caught up on the computer and listen in on the useless jiber-jaber on the tube in the back ground. What else is on? Nothing but news that will depress the h*ll out of you because of the freaky people in this world we live in.
This way at 4:30AM when I am on my way out the door, I have something to tell people how f'in stupid TV is. Believe me, if it were up to me in our house, there would be NO TV's. But what the heck, its there, it works, and I use the cable for my internet. If the TV goes out, I would be appreciative. I recently eliminated my home phone lines. What an awesome feeling. Next is the TV. :D
My neighnors don't like it when I outside working on my projects until midnight, so I keep it quiet.