PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near NW AR willing to work for beer?

Hogwild
04-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Just seeing if there are some other peeps close to NW AR willing to help another tt member out with advice and tips for getting my first boat ready for the lake and how to keep maintenance up? Only caveat, you have to actually come and look at the boat. I am more than willing to provide the beer. C'mon people, we're talking about free beer here!

CantRepeat
04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Man, I'd so work for beer if I was near you. Well that and surf and turf and ok some nice ladies in bikinis and what not.

Hogwild
04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Man, I'd so work for beer if I was near you. Well that and surf and turf and ok some nice ladies in bikinis and what not.

You drive a hard bargain. I do have some neighbors I might be able to convince though.

2RLAKE
04-09-2012, 09:39 PM
I just was at the hover dam today and saw lake Meade ... Wish I was here longer and could help

Hogwild
04-09-2012, 09:50 PM
I just was at the hover dam today and saw lake Meade ... Wish I was here longer and could help

Wrong AR. Maybe I should spell it out b/c everyone seems to mistake it. AR as in ArKansas. Meade is nice though. My sister lives out there.

mzimme
04-09-2012, 10:22 PM
That's about 4 or so hours for me from KC. What lake you plan to be on? I go down to Table Rock quite often.

Hogwild
04-09-2012, 11:33 PM
That's about 4 or so hours for me from KC. What lake you plan to be on? I go down to Table Rock quite often.

I plan on spending most of my time on Beaver Lake as it's the closest, but I will probably make a few trips up to Table Rock and maybe even a few down to Lake Ouachita in Hot Springs.