PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlite System

BWB-745-
04-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Looking for some feed back on the System bindings, any idea if they would be compatible with a CWB board?

Might get a new board but really cant justify it seeing as I have no problems with my current CWB, but the bindings are in need of replacement.

TIA

mitchelmilitiapres
04-10-2012, 12:21 AM
I've been riding my systems since February, and I absolutely love them!! I have tried numerous bindings over the years and this is the first pair in which I have truly felt locked down to the board. I have the Marek boots, which are probably the stiffest of the system setup boots. If your into a little looser feel, in regards to ankle support, a better choice would be the aj or jd boot. But to each there own.

In regards to the adaptablility to a cwb, you shouldn't have any troubles, its a universal base to mount into the board.

BWB-745-
04-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Awesome, thanks for the response.

Sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

mitchelmilitiapres
04-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I see you ride on Smith, my family and I are down on lake Mitchel in Verbena. What kind of boat do you guys have?

BWB-745-
04-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Yeah, the family lake house is on Smith. Parents have an I/O Crownline and I'm still saving for a MC.

Also ride on Lake Tuscaloosa behind a 89 SN2001 but now that I'm in Memphis for work I don't know how much I'll be able to get down to either. But it will definitely expedite my boat purchase!