PDA

View Full Version : Hows the form?

ktn_cmu
08-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Other than the wierd facial expression (every pic taken while in the cut has a funny expression), how's my form?

ski_king
08-15-2005, 12:58 PM
I think it looks great!!!
but the experts will probobly tell you to get the handle down to the waist a little more.

Maybe you can photoshop a smile onto the photo.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-15-2005, 12:59 PM
I am no pro or coach, but damn it looks fine too me, you are cuttin it up dude!!!! :headbang: :worthy: looks awesome, I wish I could get corners like that!!!!

Keep up the good work! :)

Kell
08-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Great pic, and I can only wish I could ski like that.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-15-2005, 01:02 PM
yea, at least get a good "rock star" look on your face anyway, you know the kind of face that looks like the guitar is ripping your fingernails right off kinda look.

John B
08-15-2005, 01:43 PM
That is a good looking turn, and compared to some of my facial expression yours is not bad.
What I see in that turn is you need to get your elbows down in in closer to your torso which will bring the handle too. :headbang:

6ballsisall
08-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Nice offside turn, you really hooked that one!!

Already been said, handle a little lower and into the body. Looks pretty nice though!!

ktn_cmu
08-15-2005, 04:10 PM
Ok, so that handle down more. Anything like this? Since everyone is saying it, I think handle location is what I need to work on most??? Any tricks?

P.S. Thanks for the compliments guys!!! Oh, and I am no good w/ photoshop...

USC8791
08-15-2005, 09:12 PM
Pic #1...

Looks like your upper body is finishing the turn before your ski and you're going to run narrow to the next ball (notice your left hip pushing outbound when your right hip should be dropping to the inside of the turn). Also a little far back on the ski. You're stalling out a tad which is one of the reasons you've got your handle high. Visit skitek.net and read Chris Rossi's tips on counter rotation. :twocents:

Other than that it looks good. I'm sure the ladies are diggin you carving a nice wall!

Edit... Actually the ski doesn't look like it's stalling. ***DIK