PDA

View Full Version : Any Truth To The New Model Paranoia?

Maristar210
08-15-2005, 01:05 PM
I am considering a new MC this fall / winter (2006 MariStar 200) and was wondering about the issues that may surround a newly designed M/C boat.

Does MC have any historical issues with newly designed boats similar to some cars, trucks and motorcycles where the first year they "work out the bugs" and the second year owners enjoy the true design?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Steve :toast:

Jim@BAWS
08-15-2005, 01:14 PM
I have driven the NEW 06 Maristar 200/X-2
AWESOME. Complete NEW design all around. There is a TON
of excitment over this new product. Be the FIRST in line to get one
Don't be shy. Drives AWESOME and produces a fantastic all around
wake...expecially wakeboarding

Jim@BAWS

Maristar210
08-15-2005, 01:18 PM
I have driven the NEW 06 Maristar 200/X-2
AWESOME. Complete NEW design all around. There is a TON
of excitment over this new product. Be the FIRST in line to get one
Don't be shy. Drives AWESOME and produces a fantastic all around
wake...expecially wakeboarding

Jim@BAWS

Jim,

Thanks. Based on your experience would the difference from what I have now (04 210) be subtle, noticeable or huge in your opinion?

Thanks
Steve

phecksel
08-16-2005, 12:48 PM
I am considering a new MC this fall / winter (2006 MariStar 200) and was wondering about the issues that may surround a newly designed M/C boat.

Does MC have any historical issues with newly designed boats similar to some cars, trucks and motorcycles where the first year they "work out the bugs" and the second year owners enjoy the true design?

My complaint with MasterCraft of old (not anymore), is the complete tear up and new design. MasterCraft appears to now improve each model.

Diesel
08-16-2005, 06:45 PM

I would make sure they have the PP worked out. I still have yet to see a solution for my 05 with DBW..................