PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Fly high pole

ccowell
04-03-2012, 12:23 PM
I have a 79' S&S and don't want a tower but think a pole would work, anyone have one that they want to sell?

orbeamlb
04-03-2012, 11:37 PM
I have a 79' S&S and don't want a tower but think a pole would work, anyone have one that they want to sell?

I too didn't want a tower for my '88 PS 200 and went with the Fly High X-Pole. Works well for me and my family. Sorry, not for sale but I did get $50 off from Overton's last month when I bought mine.

Not sure if you run a Bimini Top, if so you'll want to check for pole to Bimini interference. I had an upholstery shop install a zipper in my top to pass the Fly High's cables through. No flapping at speed and can zip it shut if not using the Fly High.

Please post pics of your S&S. Love those classic MCs.

bpinhigh
04-05-2012, 11:24 AM
I have a skylon pole from my old 89 190 you can have plus shipping costs. Only catch is if you decide it doesn't work for you or u no longer use it I'd request you pass it along to the next person who needs it. You can pm me a number and I'll get up with you if you interested. I have picture, but can't post it from my iPad.

tideengineer
04-06-2012, 12:48 PM
hey there....if he doesn't want it I do...let me know. I have 1997 Prostar 190....south Alabama.

mzimme
04-06-2012, 01:14 PM
I have a skylon pole from my old 89 190 you can have plus shipping costs. Only catch is if you decide it doesn't work for you or u no longer use it I'd request you pass it along to the next person who needs it. You can pm me a number and I'll get up with you if you interested. I have picture, but can't post it from my iPad.

Im interested in that! Let me know if these other guys don't work out.

ccowell
04-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Guys if it doesn't work I will defiantly keep you in mind and will pass it on. Although the air temp is only 60 degrees up here so I haven't even had the boat in the water yet, let alone myself. Should get the boat in the water may-ish and will try it out then.

tideengineer
04-17-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm all in if it doesn't work for you....!

Stritt
04-24-2012, 10:52 AM
I have one I am selling and listed in classified...bought a new dimension tower and will not need it any longer..

Kyle
05-02-2012, 06:36 PM
I have a FLY HIGH pole that I could let go of.

PM me an email addy and I can get you pics of it. If anyone is interested I can post them up on this thread. It has the 2 pipes that fit standard MC pylons and the cable set up. I have the bow strap. The only thing that I am unsure of is the clip that hooks the bow strap to the cables. Not a big deal and can be purchased at Lowes for $5. Let me dig it out later after work.

Kyle
05-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I have had several of you PM me about my Fly High pole. I will stop by my storage tonight after work and take pictures of it and dust her off. This pole has not been used in 7 or 8 years.

My boat came with a skylon pole with wake board rack and I have modified the skylon pole to make it suit my needs and I do not need the fly high pole any longer. My reason for having 2 poles was to make sure I had a back up if I jacked up one of the poles trying to put a speaker setup on the pole. The modification pic to my skylon is in my albums on my profile page.

I do know 100% that there has been NO modifications to the pole that I am wanting to sell. I also know that the Fly High brand is about 3" to 6" taller than the skylon brand pole. The other differences are the cable set up. Fly high has a 2 cable setup to the bow and the Skylon brand has a single cable.

Kyle
05-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Here are some pictures. I was correct when I said I had lost the carabeaner (however you spell it) clip that goes from the bow strap to the cables.

This is in good condition. Yes it is used so it does have a few nicks on the anodized pipe. As far as functional it is perfect. As far as mint scratch less condition.... Well I have attached pics to give a clear idea.

A new one is $300-$400 and honestly this is nothing I had planned on selling because I did not know there was any interest. I don't have a clue what a fair price would be.

I will think about a price while mowing my grass tonight and if you guys want to make an offer that would be fine. I can say that $300 to $400 is not what I will ask for it. Yes I would like to get that as anyone would but I am not expecting that :D

Let's just come up with something fair for both parties and enjoy lake time.

I have tried to post all of the nicks so that it gives a clear idea of condition.

Kyle
05-04-2012, 12:23 PM
My Fly High is packed up in a box and ready to be shipped to a new owner.

Lets Make A Deal

Kyle
05-07-2012, 02:30 PM
BUMP

Lets find a new home for my Fly High.

Tom190driver
06-28-2012, 02:56 PM
kyle, what about 225.00 for the pole? also i like the top on ur boat who did the install an who made it. Thanks

Tom190driver
06-28-2012, 03:03 PM

DO U STILL HAVE THE POLE I'M LOOKING FOR ONE FOR MY 1990 PS 190

tideengineer
07-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Kyle....still have the pole...can't do a tower....

atlfootr
07-08-2012, 11:34 PM
I too didn't want a tower for my '88 PS 200 Yeah, that dock area looks like the starting line of the Dam 2 Dam in Austin, where I've been 3 plus years.
I think there's a HUGE FISH com'n out of the water in front of the restaurant

mzimme
07-09-2012, 10:22 AM
FYI, I bought this pole about a month ago, so he no longer has it.

snowpromod
08-01-2012, 04:38 PM
I have one that I would like to sell as well, I will have to blow the dust off it and take a few pictures.

tideengineer
08-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Send me some info and pics of fly high pole