PDA

View Full Version : Online parts

Deltaxstar
04-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Who here orders parts for they're Mastercraft online? I live about an hour from the closest mc dealer and I personally don't care for the retards at that dealer. I have found conflicting part numbers for things like belts flame arresters spark plugs etc. someone tell me where to go to order the right parts and if someone has these part numbers for me I would appreciate it.

08 ly6

Serpentine belt
Flame arrester
Fuel filter in tank
Plugs
Impeller
Oil filter

thatsmrmastercraft
04-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Talk to the guys at Midwest Mastercraft 763-404-7372 or check their website http://www.waterskis.com/

Cary K.
04-02-2012, 05:50 PM
You can not beat www.skidim.com for everything you need. Having said that, if any of the dealers on this board chime in, it's always nice to throw business back to them, and the few that I have dealt with on here have been fantastic to deal with.

catamount
04-02-2012, 05:53 PM
You can not beat www.skidim.com for everything you need. Having said that, if any of the dealers on this board chime in, it's always nice to throw business back to them, and the few that I have dealt with on here have been fantastic to deal with.

+1,000,000

They are incredibly helpful, ship very quickly and are really glad to answer any technical questions you might have.

Jerseydave
04-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Who here orders parts for they're Mastercraft online? I live about an hour from the closest mc dealer and I personally don't care for the retards at that dealer. I have found conflicting part numbers for things like belts flame arresters spark plugs etc. someone tell me where to go to order the right parts and if someone has these part numbers for me I would appreciate it.

08 ly6

Serpentine belt NAPA or BAWS
Flame arrester BAWS
Fuel filter in tank BAWS
Plugs Napa or BAWS
Impeller Skdim or BAWS
Oil filter NAPA for the oil filter
Jim and Chuck @ BAWS are always great to deal with, even over 1000 miles away! :)

SkiDog
04-02-2012, 07:05 PM
NAPA for the oil filter
Jim and Chuck @ BAWS are always great to deal with, even over 1000 miles away! :)

No more Chuck, he's retired these days!:(

JimN
04-02-2012, 08:19 PM

08 ly6

Serpentine belt
Flame arrester
Fuel filter in tank
Plugs
Impeller
Oil filter

Which model and year is your boat? Plugs, oil, filter, cap/rotor/wires and fuel filters don't need to come from a marine dealer, they just need to be the same parts.

Why do you need to replace the flame arrester?

Deltaxstar
04-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Which model and year is your boat? Plugs, oil, filter, cap/rotor/wires and fuel filters don't need to come from a marine dealer, they just need to be the same parts.

Why do you need to replace the flame arrester?

08 xstar. I know the flame arrester can be cleaned but mine has a little damage I bought the boat this way. I'm sure i could everything at a parts store besides the impeller.

-V-
04-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I just placed an order with inboard online. couldn't find what i needed otehr places, and they threw in a 10% discount. Sent UPS, not charged extra. 3 day turn around. pretty decent IMO.

JimN
04-04-2012, 09:34 AM
08 xstar. I know the flame arrester can be cleaned but mine has a little damage I bought the boat this way. I'm sure i could everything at a parts store besides the impeller.

Some auto parts stores have a marine department, but they don't make it well known. I would ask when you call or go there.

Tomi
04-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Midwest Mastercraft ie waterskis.com at least screw up my orders totally and have a crappy customer service on top of that. I would not use them again.

corey
04-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Tomi,

I don't believe I've ever spoken to you. I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with our customer service, I am the Sales and Parts Manager here at Midwest MasterCraft and waterskis.com please feel free to contact me anytime with your parts needs, I strive to ensure that every order is accurate. I look forward to assisting you in any way I can.

Sincerely,

Corey King
corey@waterskis.com