PDA

View Full Version : Fuel tank panel/carpet

petermegan
04-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Hi Newbie here, I have a 2000 prostar 190 in OZ that was brought over secondhand from the States. I am assuming that there is meant to be a carpeted panel that sits in front of the fuel tank? Would anyone please have a photo of this panel so that I know what is missing. At the moment you can see the front of the fuel tank and there is a carpeted panel that is unsupported on top of the tank. Would these still be available I wonder, and also has anyone got any ideas on carpet replacement. I think it is Cinder 40oz. Would be great to get original colour to save replacing all the hard to get places :)

Table Rocker
04-01-2012, 11:03 AM
I have a '96 205, but I think the back seat set up is the same. There is a flexible plastic panel covered with carpet that goes against the floor. The open space above that panel is covered by the rear seat back middle cushion which has clips on top which hook the fiberglass, and velcro on the bottom which holds on the carpeted panel we just discussed.

Cloaked
04-01-2012, 07:14 PM
...anyone please have a photo of this panel.........

petermegan
04-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Thanks that is great, at least I know what I am after now. I appreciate the trouble for the photos. I will speak to my mastercraft dealer here in OZ, you never know there may be one floating about somewhere.