PDA

View Full Version : Raystown Lake, PA

Jerseydave
08-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Anyone going to Raystown Lake, Pa over the Labor day weekend?

We'll be staying at the lodge and running the lake in my 30 foot Formula. Willing to trade a 70 mph ride for a pull behind your MC :D

Great ski lake, by the way.

Dave

WallenpaupackPA
08-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Hey Dave,
I'd take you up on that trade if you came to Wallenpaupack! Got the new '05 X-2 and have already put 15 hours on it. As a converted Malibu owner, I can say without hesitation that this boat is built better than a Malibu. It is more solid feeling, tracks like an arrow, doesn't have any vibration, and the new throttle-by-wire is a phenomenol development. The throttle is soooo smooth and easy to operate. My wife, who is not an experienced boater, never really like driving the 'bu but LOVES driving the new X-2. A good endorsement I feel!
Brian

Jerseydave
08-31-2004, 11:36 PM
Brian,

I'd love to come up and help you "break that X2 in"!

Don't know if it will happen this year though, summer is ending quick. :cry:

If you do a "demo" day in the future, I bet you would get a good turnout.

WallenpaupackPA
09-01-2004, 02:04 PM
We will definitely do a demo day but it may take until the spring. We are getting a 197 and an X9 in late September and an X2 in mid-October. That's getting quite late to do it though. We have also signed the dealer agreement with Chris-Craft. We just got our first one (a 25 Launch) and are expecting a Speedster (very, very cool boat, by the way) hopefully soon.

tall_ andy
09-01-2004, 02:46 PM
I would love to get a pull behind the new 197. I saw one the other day and WOW :drool: I have no question as to what my next boat will be!

timandjesi
09-10-2004, 11:48 PM
WallenpaupackPA! Glad to see you name over here as well (form the MBO site). I am also a soon-to-be MC convert form Malibu. Trader a 00 LXI on a 05 X-2. I should have the boat in the next week or so, but the wait is killing me! I have been boatless sine the first week in August. I am so glad to hear I made the right call on "upgrading" to a MC. I almost bought a left over 04 VLX, but just something about the boat/dealer I didn't care for.